Skin CareFacial SkincareBath & Body Works
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Love Rose Vanilla Body Cream 8 Ounce

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Love Rose Vanilla Body Cream 8 Ounce

by Bath & Body Works

Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 4 x 7.9 inches ; 9.1 ouncesShipping Weight: 9.1 ouncesUPC: 757538324893Item model number: SG_B07GWWN4HV_US#754 in Body CreamsThis rich, non-greasy body cream provides 24-hour moisture with conditioningvitamin E & shea butter....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Love Rose Vanilla Body Cream 8 Ounce!
Janelle L.
Portsmouth, VA
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Love Rose Vanilla Body Cream 8 Ounce uploaded by Janelle L.
I was looking for a body lotion to help relax me at night. I love to put this on after I take a shower in the evening.
kyla N.
Mission Viejo, CA
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Love Rose Vanilla Body Cream 8 Ounce uploaded by kyla N.
i love how smooth it went on my skin, the pink is cute. the smell isn’t bad i like it but not love it it’s a bit flowery, sweet smell i rather have a calm smell. it would be nice to use this after the shower once you are fresh and clean.
London B.
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Love Rose Vanilla Body Cream 8 Ounce uploaded by London B.
This product smells great exactly like vanilla and roses. It is creamy and smooth and make the skin very soft. I love it and every complements how good it smells. I will be buying again and do really recommend it.
Jennifer M.
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Love Rose Vanilla Body Cream 8 Ounce uploaded by Jennifer M.
Rose!...this is an incredible blend of rose and vanilla. The potency and consistency with this fragrance is amazing. The aroma is breath taking when using this product. No complaints here!😊
Debika D.
Buffalo, NY
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Love Rose Vanilla Body Cream 8 Ounce uploaded by Debika D.
Oh I love the smell of this hand cream! I have it on my work table and use it quite often during the day. Got this during a sale and very happy with the product. Definitely recommend. As far as the consistency, it's quite thick, not at all runny, dispenses in a solid pump. #workspace Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and Touch ID
Cindy H.
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Love Rose Vanilla Body Cream 8 Ounce uploaded by Cindy H.
I love this body cream. You can smell both the rose and the vanilla. When you first put it on, the scent is overwhelming but it quickly fades and just leaves behind a lingering scent. It’s fairly moisturizing as well. I highly recommend it!
Olivia P.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Best smelling classic scent in the Aromatherapy line. I thought BaTh and body works was crazy for discontinuing it, but it's back now and all is right in the world again. Whether it's back due to public demand or they were planning to bring it back all along, I don't know. But I hope it stays for good!
Awilda V.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite body cream. It’s smooth and soft. The rose and vanilla smells so soft and easy on my sense of smell. Because I had brain surgery and can’t tolerate strong smells. But this cream is soft and pretty
Kelly W.
I love this scent! The fragrance is: Rose Essential Oil, Vanilla Extract. This is one of my faves! I have both hand soaps, wallflowers and the anti-bact gels. I would recommend this to anyone that likes floral scents.
Rose F.
Monroe, LA
the smell, the smell, the smell. yall this smells so dang on good. it's like flowers, but not overpowering. I have the body wash and lotion, several bottles because I'm afraid they may remove it and retire the fragrance.

Looking for your answer?