BeautyBodyBody CareBath & Body Works
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Love Jasmine + Sandalwood Body Lotion, 65 fl oz

by Bath & Body Works

This fast-absorbing body lotion conditions skin with ultra-nourishing shea butter & antioxidant-rich vitamin E. An aromatherapy blend of essential oils & natural ingredients.

Bath & Body Works; Aromatherapy Love Jasmine + Sandalwood with natural essential oils; Body Lotion; 6.5 fl oz / 192 mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Love Jasmine + Sandalwood Body Lotion, 6.5 fl oz!
Heather B.
Phoenix, AZ
Feels great and smells great too. I like to use after a morning shower. Helps me set my mood for the day. Not heavy or greasy, absorbs wonderfully.
Karien Patricia V.
Allentown, PA
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This body lotion is good after a nice bath . It's relaxing and smells great, it absorb very fast and has your skin feeling great and relax. the combination of jasmine and sandalwood Is amazing. it's a bit pricey but I was lucky I got it on sale. But it's a good Aromatherapy lotion and I recommended it.
Dilma A.
Doral, FL
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Love Jasmine + Sandalwood Body Lotion, 6.5 fl oz uploaded by Dilma A.
Love this on. I started using moisturizer creams from bath & body works, and then I realized they had the collection so I decided to bought and I really love it. I love the smell it's amazing, I'm gonna buy it again, but this time I want the body lotion, the body cream and the body wash.
Chanel F.
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Love Jasmine + Sandalwood Body Lotion, 6.5 fl oz uploaded by Chanel F.
Bath and body works lotions just hypnotizes me with their amazing scent especially on the [product:bath-and-body-works-aromatherapy-love-jasmine-sandalwood-body-lotion,-65-fl-oz]! I love the way it moisturizes my skin and how it leaves this rose scent on my skin. This product can act as a perfume tbh, apply a little bit of of this product on areas you prefer and it will leave you smelling like a rose throughout the day! #itsourparty #beautyhaul #euphoriamakeup #shoppinghaul #mybeautyawards #makeup #fashion #bathandbodyworks #lotions #aromatherapy #favourites #influenster #voxbox

Looking for your answer?