by Bath & Body Works

Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind. Tea Extract increases focus. Soothe body, mind & mood with our Essential Oil Therapy Rollerball infused with natural essential oils. Breathe deeply for best results.

Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind. Tea Extract increases focus.; Soothe body, mind & mood with our Essential Oil Therapy Rollerball infused with natural essential oils.; Breathe deeply for best results.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Focus - Eucalyptus & Tea Essential Oil Rollerball 0.27 Fl. Oz.!
Binghamton
Hands down, my favorite roller ball to keep in my bag for everyday fragrance. The eucalyptus tea fragrance so refreshing and light. Even with roller ball application, this fragrance has enough power to last all day through. The packaging is small and discreet and won't take up much room in your purse. It's perfect to throw in your pocket to have on hand throughout the day.
Redding , CA
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Focus - Eucalyptus & Tea Essential Oil Rollerball 0.27 Fl. Oz. uploaded by Miley N.
Love these products!!! They are the best waking up and just putting it on your arms it’s great and the body washes are even better like my mom loves these too! Peppermint is my favorite ever and always will.
Ravenna, OH
This is such a soothing scent. I love eucalyptus but the sweetness of the tea is perfection. If I’m having a rough or stressful day day this is my go-to calmed.
San Diego, CA
Love this aromatherapy scent! It is the right blend of clean and refreshing. The scent is lighter than the stress relief scent that they have which I love.
I love aromatherapy products. There are a lot of fake ones with added ingredients but Bath and Body Works is a brand that I personally trust.
Woodland Hls, CA
This smells amazing! Easy to use with the roller. I throw it in my purse & take it everywhere. The Aromatherapy line is my favorite!!
magna
I love Bath and Body Works aromatherapy rollers. They seriously work and smell so good! They're so easy to keep in my purse
Alpine, UT
Love this product. The smell is amazing, though it is a bit strong. I would recommend this to people who like tea tree.
Parma, MI
Light scent, doesnt aggravate my migraines, lasts a good while, not overpowering. Light enough to wear, use every day
It’s very calming and I like it a lot. It is a good price for how much they give you in a bottle

Looking for your answer?