by Bath & Body Works

Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind. Tea Extract increases focus. Soothe body, mind & mood with our Essential Oil Therapy Rollerball infused with natural essential oils. Breathe deeply for best results.

Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind. Tea Extract increases focus.; Soothe body, mind & mood with our Essential Oil Therapy Rollerball infused with natural essential oils.; Breathe deeply for best results.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Focus - Eucalyptus & Tea Essential Oil Rollerball 0.27 Fl. Oz.!
Orlando
i have this scent in the body scrub and foaming soap and i’ve now made it my goal to get this scent in every product offered for eucalyptus & tea. the eucalyptus scent isn’t too strong which is a great plus because i’m not a fan when it’s too strong. but the mix of the tea scent is soo relaxing i really enjoy the body scrub in this scent, it leaves your skins very sorts. the body scrub has a great texture and is soapy once applying and rubbing in. smells so refreshing while using in the shower!! buy this scent in the body scrub you won’t be disappointed
indiana
I love the Bath and Body aromatherapy roller balls. The Eucalyptus Tea is my all time favorite, but they are all great. They are nice and stowable, but be cautious because I have had some leak in the past. Roll on your wrists and your neck. The fragrance heats up there and you will smell it better!
South Charleston
Love this stuff! I keep it in my purse and it's so easy for on the go. It smells heavenly and is pretty long lasting. I love that I can roll it on wherever needed and I don't have to worry about having to rub it in or wait to Dry. They have a great variety for many needs. A must have!
Indianapolis, IN
I love the smell of this oil. What I don’t love is the applicator. I make my own rollerball fragrances and this particular applicator is too messy. It will drip everywhere while trying to roll on. Improve the bottle And I am all in!
1155 union circle
Once you rub it in your skin, you begin to smell the fragrance. Depending on what kind of aroma you get you can feel it begin to work as you also breath it in slowly and allow you self to calm. There's going to be people who say aromatherapy doesn't actually work, but I can strongly disagree.
Marietta, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
amazing essential oil! it smells wonderful! i use it in my diffuser and it’s the best to use before bedtime! i also tried massaging it on my temples and it didn’t burn my skin or cause any reactions!
Raymondville, MO
I love all the aromatherapy from bath and body works. When I taught special education I would use this on my kids and it would calm them down so we could sit through a lesson
San Antonio, TX
Liked the scent! It wasn't too overpowering like other eucalyptus and tea oils that i have used before. I rub it on my wrists before I leave to school and keep it in my backpack for when I might need to dab a little more on. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Eagan
I absolutely LOVE Bath and Body's Works Aromatherapy line. They have such amazing scents. I love the clean and calming scent of the Focus oil roller. I just throw it in my purse or diaper bag and it is easy aromatherapy on the go. I would recommend this product to anyone that needs a little focus in life.
Midvale
This scent is amazing. I use it on myself and in my home. It smells clean, and soothing. It's both rich and clean at the same time. Sometimes the scent can be overpowering, but it truly lasts and is worth every penny.

Looking for your answer?