BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A Thousand Wishes is a sparkling celebration! Warm your Heart a Thousand times over. A dazzling scent of pink prosecco, sparkling quince, crystal peonies, gilded amber and amaretto creme. see more...

Bath and Body Works 4 Piece Gift Set A Thousand Wishes 10 Oz Shower Gel, 8 Oz Body Lotion, 8 Oz Fragrance Mist & Shower Scrubby
Buy on Amazon
jenyah e.
newport news
I love thousands of wishes by bath and body works it smells amazing you need to get it Bath and Body Works a Thousand Wishes Diamond Shimmer Mist 8 Fl Oz [product:bath-and-body-works-4-piece-gift-set-a-thousand-wishes-10-oz-shower-gel,-8-oz-body-lotion,-8-oz-fragrance-mist-&-shower-scrubby] [product:bath-&-body-works-a-thousand-wishes-candle] and the handsantizer has a very strong smell to it to
Chantel N.
I LOVE THIS SCENT! It is truly a best seller for a reason. It smells absolutely amazing and I cannot get enough of it. I purchased this gift set because it was like buying the lotion and mist and getting the shower gel FREE! I would recommend to anyone who like a subtle floral scent!
Tyshawnda B.
Essexville, MI
This is go to perfume yet ever. I absolutely love how this smells. Has engine ever tried this kind before if not I suggest you go out and try it. The lotion is a 24 hour moisturizer. I would highly recommend this product.
Mariana H.
Cardwell, MO
I love to have all the collection of the body sprays i have so when i came accross this combination i was automatically in love! I couldnt be more satisfied. Absolutely love👌
Aleyha J.
Deerfield, MA
I got this set for Christmas from my best friend and all of the products lasted me until like mid July, and I usually change up my scent anyways so that was perfect for me, also fine smell lasts all day which is so hard to find. Overall I'm probably gonna buy more as soon as I get a chance!!
vanessa s.
omg, I can't believe how much this smell, it's fantastic, I put just a little of creamy in the morning and when I return to my home like 7pm I still smell fantastic
Aliya D.
Kyle, TX
This smell is great .my mom has have the lotion and the body he'll it smell so wonderful👍I wish I has this set it would be used 24/7 that's how great this smell and they 4 piece set is
Paola V.
Santo domingo este, Santo domingo
Soy de las personas que no les gusta tener la piel tan hidratada ,me gusta mas un poco seca pero esto tiene un olor y da una hidratacion espectacular.
Hélène N.
Jaime bien leur embalage cadeau toujours interessant !! Toujours de bonne fragrance et original!