Bath and Body Works 2 Piece Set Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap and Moisturizing Hand Lotion- Full Size Products

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

cute gift idea see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angel H.
This product smells lovely and gets your hands feeling clean and refreshed. I always use bath and body works foaming hand soap. It’s a great price because it lasts soooo long. It seems I never run out of it.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
I love sets and I love bath and body works sets the best! I love how you are able to pair body wash, hand soap, lotion, sanitizer all in a single scent. This peach Bellini scent is one of my new favorites, I picked up the body wash at the semi annual sale and fell in love
Elisabeth C.
Smells so amazing. I love this, it's best used right after the shower. Doesn't leave skin feeling greasy at all.
Nikita W.
Monrovia , IN
I absolutely love this scent it's so smooth and the lotion is thick and last so long :)
Crystal M.
Markham, ON
This is probably my favourite scent from bath and body works! Every time I HAVE to get this as my hand soap and then try other ones as well haha but I can never get enough of this peachy scent! The soap itself is very mild and I love the foaming effect as I am too lazy to rub my own soap until it's foamy!