Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersBath & Body Works
Bath And Body Works 2 Pack Shea Butter Hand Cream Black Cherry Merlot

Bath And Body Works 2 Pack Shea Butter Hand Cream Black Cherry Merlot

by Bath & Body Works

With moisturizing Shea Butter and Vitamin E, this luxurious hand cream absorbs quickly to leave hands feeling soft, smooth and lightly scented

Shea Butter Hand Cream 1oz / 29ml; Cheers to a sumptuous blend of dark cherry, black raspberry & merlot; Contains moisturizing Shea Butter and Vitamin E; Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly; Leaves hands feeling soft, smooth, luxuriously nourished and lightly scented

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath And Body Works 2 Pack Shea Butter Hand Cream Black Cherry Merlot!
Andie R.
Mc Donald, PA
This isn't my favorite scent but I do like it. It smells of fresh black cherries. I love bath and body works hand creams! They're very moisturizing and gentle. They absorb quickly and it's non greasy. They leave your hands super soft and smooth! I highly recommend!
Ademide A.
Winnipeg, MB
Although my favourite was the banana custard hand cream, I decided to a new one and that’s when I got the black cherry merlot. I’m in love with the scent, it smells like candy 😂and it keeps your hand soft too. Don’t hesitate, just buy it!!!

Looking for your answer?