BY BATH & BODY WORKS

2 Pack Love and Sunshine Foaming Sugar Scrub 8 Oz.; A bright, happy blend of sun-kissed daisies, fresh lemons and sweet strawberries, guaranteed to make you smile.; Our luxurious Foaming Sugar Scrub transforms into a rich, indulgent lather to soothe and smooth skin.; Naturally exfoliating sugar crystals pair with protective Vitamin E and nourishing Sunflower Oil to leave skin irresistibly soft and beautifully scented.

Review (1)
Kylie J.
Tonopah, NV
I love the smell of this and it works so well, the scrub is rough enough to feel like it is working but it still gentle enough to make my skin soft and feeling clean This sent is my favorite and I have a hard time buying any other kind. I just wish they came in different sizes.