BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Camila R.
New Orleans, LA
Ughhhh where to start with this! When applying it I feeel like a goddess!!! I wear this in the winter so my after smell fits in with the weather;-) but even in the winter I feel sexy within my clothes because it last all day and I promise people will compliment your fragrance which adds a kick with your natural fragrance that'll make you irresistible
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Omg I look forward to this every single fall! It is one of my most purchased items from BBW. The quality of their products is the reason I keep shopping with them and the scent of this is DREAMY!!
Carly S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this! Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling wondeful. If you are a fall fanatic and love all things pumpkin you really need to buy this for yourself and 20 more just incase!
Liliana C.
Denver, CO
This is great for body wash and it makes your skin smeellls soo good and it makes your skin perfect!! Not pricey for me at sll
Christy J.
Gray Hawk
The smell is absolutely amazing! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I love it!