Bates Motel

by A&E

La recomiendan? Buena o mala?
Is it really worth watching?
Start your review of Bates Motel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Cant wait for the new season, the characters are really developed and complex and the story lines are always interesting. in reviews
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am absolutely obsessed with this show. Freddie did an amazing job playing killer but yet playing innocent boy at the same time. All the actors in this show did amazing. Every episode was good and none was lacking.
bree C.
Hillsboro, OH
I love love love bates motel i cant wait for the new sesion to come on. i don't watch much TV but i do watch all episode its get so interresting never a boring or dull episode
Jodi B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Wow! This show keeps your heart pumping and you on the edge of your seat asking...what will happen next??????
Jetzii O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Bates Motel uploaded by Jetzii O.
As a huge lover of horror films, and of Psycho I was really excited for this show, and it did not disappoint.! Vera Farmiga and Freddie Highmore are simply perfect in their roles as Norman and Norma Bates.! Max Thieriot, Olivia Cooke and Nester Carbonell are all absolutely uhhmazzing in their roles also. In my opinion everything from the acting to the writing to the directing and the editing was done perfectly and I wouldn't change a thing about this show.<3
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This tv show is so amazing, I love it so much. The actors performance is just incredible, wow. The plot is really great. I highly recommend this if you like thriller, psychological and suspense themes. I wish there were more tv shows like this.
lexi O.
Port Allen, LA
I personally liked this series it’s definitely weird though it’s something that has to be your cup of tea or you probably won’t like it
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What a brilliant story to do to show how Norman became a psycho keeps you on the edge of your seat never knowing what is gonna come next all twists and turns just fantastic and the acting is so believeable and just fantastic can't wait to watch season 4
Karen P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I LOVE THIS SHOW. If you enjoy mistery, mind games, and a good psychological thriller, you have got to watch this. Amazing actors. Vera Farmiga's performance is outstanding. It is creepy and some times hard to digest but definitely worth watching. Bates Motel
Jessica D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such a mind game twist and turn you get lost a lot but a good show your brain is ready to explode you feel bad for norman good freaky show
Sierra M.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
Crazy Amazing And Mysterious show loved it hands down! i watched the entire series and would highly recommend to anyone who loves mystery and surprises! I’m not a fan of how it ended but it was well worth the watch !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dayana de los Ángeles R.
Doral, FL
il y a 2 ans
Shay B. il y a 2 ans
Yes! I find Vera Farmiga’s performances the most interesting and I think that’s what kept me around for so long.