Bates Motel uploaded by Buffy G.Bates Motel uploaded by Blair C.

BY BATES MOTEL #55 in TV

Bates Motel
  • "Cant wait for the new season, the characters are really developed and complex and the story lines are always interesting. " in 5 reviews
Rhiannon F.
When I first ever seen the trailor for this TV Series I was immedietly interested. The thought of a classic Alfred Hitchcock story and movie turned into a brilliantly twisted TV Series is genius!!!! I enjoy this show, the storyline and the very thick plot behind it, every episode I am findning myself on the edge of my seat. When the episode has concluded I already cannot wait to see next weeks episode.
Ivy R.
Clover, SC
I watched this show in attempt to find a good show other than Friends for me and my mom to watch. I am in love with this show. I love it so much. Vera Farmiga is one of my favorite actresses. I think she is so talented. I think everyone's character suits them very much and it is such a great show. This is one of my new faves.
Gabie M.
Moses Lake, WA
The first season was absolutely amazing. But as season 2 and 3 came I slowly got bored of it. I enjoy the original thriller Psycho, which is what the show is based off of but I feel like too little is happening for how long the episodes are. And the episodes aren't as long as most. See what I mean?
Christina H.
Vancouver, WA
It took me awhile to start watching this show. It sat on my recommend list for a very long time. I watched the first episode & I was absolutely hooked. This show always keeps you on your toes & questioning whats going to happen next. I'm restarting the series asap before the new season.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
This is one of the best shows to ever be on TV. Every lead actor has portrayed their character perfectly. The plot always keeps you wondering what happens next and it's the perfect show for people who like mystery and suspense. You couldn't ask for a better prequel leading into Psycho.
Brittany D.
Porter Ranch, CA
My new all time favorite tv show! I've never binge watched 4 seasons of a show in a week before this. Every episode is exciting. There aren't tons of pointless filler episodes like the majority of popular series. So sad there's only one season left, but I'm sure it'll be a great one.
Lauren G.
I am so glad that I decided to finally start this series. I wish I started it when it first came out. I was hooked after the first episode. I love how all the characters have conflicts of their owns then intertwine them with major conflicts that keep the show interesting.
Ashley P.
Mchenry, IL
I love bates motel. One of my favorite shows out there! If you haven't seen the movie I definitely recommend it! Such a creepy story line! Probably gonna go home and catch up on some bates motel now.if you love drama and mystery as much as I do, then this show is for you!
janine s.
Weslaco, TX
One of my all time favorite shows !! . it is so amazing. I liked every scene in every episode I can not wait to see what comes next!! Every character was great!! Norma will live on in Norman that's for sure! If you have not seen this shoe you need to asap!!!!
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Best series on television right now, hands down. Freddy Highmore is an incredible lead, as well as his on-screen mom, Vera Farmiga, who plays Norma Bates, well that is until later, lol. This series is unlike anything else on television right now. 5Stars!
Miranda H.
Pottsville, AR
Who is your favorite character?
vienna v.
What is it about anyways ? Have yet to seen. Would like to know about this show .
Shakeymama :.
Pop Culture Expert
Team Norma or Team Norman ?
Sara H.
Sheridan, WY
Has this been renewed?
ERIC G.
Oakland
I wonder when the next season start and is it going to drag ?