Bates Motel uploaded by Blair C.Bates Motel uploaded by Buffy G.

BY BATES MOTEL #21 in TV

Bates Motel
  • "Cant wait for the new season, the characters are really developed and complex and the story lines are always interesting. " in 5 reviews
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show! Norman is really awkward.. but it’s definitely a good show to binge watch. The first time I turned it on, I was glued to my couch. If I got too tired, I would sleep and wake back up and grab the remote in a hurry. I wanted to know what happened next. Lol you should check it out if you haven’t already!
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you like thrillers than you will absolutely love this show! I lived and breathed Bates Motel until it was over! It’s creepy, weird and sometimes it will make you feel a little uncomfortable! The acting is beyond amazing. Norman Bates is probably one of my favorite characters of ALL time! WATCH IT!!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I didn't think I'd really love this series, but I was in the market to binge watch something new, and this just so happened to be on my list. I actually really liked it a lot, although the mother character, Norma, can be extremely irritating in the first few seasons. I have grown to like her a little bit more, however, and it works well for the story line that she is super annoying. I really didn't expect Norman to be as evil as he has turned out to be in the more recent episodes, which is really keeping me engaged and invested in future episodes!
Rose C.
Pensacola , FL
My FAVORITE SHOW. I’m so sad that the most recent season was its last one. It’s insane, kinda creepy. Gives you the chills and makes you wanna find out what happens at the same time. It’s a show you need to completely pay attention to what’s happening or it will confuse you.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was so sad to see this show end... It was SO good and you never knew what was coming at that motel. My husband watched all of the show in one several week binge session... We just couldn't stop! I highly recommend this one!!! It's SO good!!!!!!!
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I saw the psycho movie a lonnng time ago and was excited to hear about this show being based off it. What amazing acting by the entire cast. This show is thrilling and creep yet so good and addicting from beginning to end, leaves you wanting to watch the next episode immediately after the previous one ended. I’m thinking about rewatching the entire series again.
Sarah M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I had to stop watching this show. I couldn't stand Norman anymore. He was really good but then he just go over the top. I was like ugh no more of this. Maybe later I will continue once I get over to how Norman acts
Adele L.
yuma, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The twist and turns of this show drove me nuts but in a great way. From Crazy to CRAY CRAY this series is more than something to watch it is a show that should have never ended. Freddie Highmore is an AMAZING actor in this series. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a twisted family situation tv show.
Meggan M.
Electra, TX
I have watched Seasons 1-4 and I have to say I like it more than I thought I would.  Norma is an awesome actress and was sad to see her die.  A lot of the characters grow on you without you realizing it.  I enjoyed seeing the start of the serial killer from an early age.
Lexi S.
Russellville, AL
I absolutely love this show. I watched all of the seasons they had on Netflix. I'm not sure if there are going to be more or not since I don't have live TV but I'm so hoping there is
Miranda H.
Pottsville, AR
Who is your favorite character?
vienna v.
What is it about anyways ? Have yet to seen. Would like to know about this show .
Shakeymama :.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Team Norma or Team Norman ?
Sara H.
Sheridan, WY
Has this been renewed?
ERIC G.
Oakland
I wonder when the next season start and is it going to drag ?