BY BASYX

File drawers have high sides for filing front-to-back letter size files. 90% extension cradles with full drawer cradle suspensions on file drawers. 75% extension with nylon roller suspensions on box drawers. Factory installed hangrails. Locking casters. see more...

Kenni Z.
Very useful for office storage affordable price and strong hold made from good equipment I still own 2 but in black
member-5fe009606
This was a major game changer for a never ending organization trial in our office. We needed a filing cabinet but one that if was decently heavy, we could move easily. This worked out so well having wheels!!
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
Don't own one myself, but i definitely need one! This would be so helpful. I'm an organizing freak lol, so i need this.
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
Having a filing cabinet is a must for me since i homeschool. It helps keep me in order
Alex K.
Waco, Tx
I'm so glad this thing has wheels on it. It makes it so much easier to push and move around, very effective. Drawers are deep and hold a lot of stuff in them. Reasonably priced and highly recommend if you like to rearrange your place
Katie M.
I really needed room to store all my work as it just lies about the house and this made it easier for me to find it for class. Pros: Great for organising Cons very expensive. I ran out of storage space after a while a switched to a cheaper option as being on a student budget there was no way I was going to be able to afford another. This is very sturdy and holds a lot.
makeup l.
Is this a metal or plastic