Bastide Rose Olivier Eau De Toilette

by Bastide

What it is: A floral eau de toilette that opens with notes of bergamot, juicy tangerine and lychee. Fragrance story: Created from a love story found in nature in the south of France, Rose Olivier is a celebration of the love of the rose and the olive tree, as the flower wraps itself around the tree trunk, blooming through its branches for a one-of-a-kind sight and a heady scent, creating a unique and modern rose. Style: Floral. Notes:- Top: bergamot, juicy tangerine, lychee- Middle: centifolia rose from Grasse, pink peony, violet, olive leaf- Base: crisp amber, musk, white cedarwood, cashmere woods. Brand: BASTIDE. Style Name: Bastide Rose Olivier Eau De Toilette. Style Number: 5477339. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bastide Rose Olivier Eau De Toilette!
Alesia S.
Cornwall, NY
It’s very summery and light. Not too strong but wish it had a little longer staying power.
Lauren O.
Smells incredible! Not like any perfume i have ever owned, quite unique. Wear pretty much every day
Alexis B.
Canberra, ACT
I saw this product being featured at my local Mecca and fell in love! This is a beautiful rose fragrance with almost a powdery finish. I have been wearing it everyday since purchasing my purse bottle. I am saving up to buy the full sized bottle! My husband even says he likes it! 9/10 would buy again, one point deducted for price point.
Toronto P.
Toronto
Bastide Rose Olivier Eau De Toilette uploaded by Toronto P.
The Bastide Rose Olivier sample is my car fragrance, not to discredit it from being a ‘wardrobing’ fragrance but for convenience purposes it ended up in my car. This blend uses Grasse roses. As the alcohol volatilizes, light, airy citrus notes reminiscent of bergamot and neroli sparkle. Most citrus notes, being top notes disappear after a few seconds but these citrus notes linger to the very end. If you told me there was no neroli in this blend, I would be very surprised. Ironically, the fruity, citrus notes sparkle so much, you forget this is a rose fragrance, the rose note being virtually undetectable.

Looking for your answer?