Bastide Hand Cream

by Bastide

What it is: Creme Pour Les Mains, or Hand Cream, is a natural, nurturing, lush cream that penetrates quickly to nourish your skin and cuticles, leaving behind no greasiness, just a kiss of scent. What it does: It hydrates and cares for your skin with its ingredients which include Provence shea butter and lavender extract, which won't leave behind any greasiness. How to use: Squeeze a generous amount from the tube into the palm of your hand and massage into your hands. Pro tips: For an on-demand hand massage, start by massaging the cream into the palm of your hand, then massage outward toward each fingertip. Finish by massaging extra cream into the cuticles. Color(s): ambre soir, figue dete, fleur doranger, miel de lavande. Brand: BASTIDE. Style Name: Bastide Hand Cream. Style Number: 5477407. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bastide Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Heather K.
Atlanta, GA
This hand cream absorbs quickly on my skin, and seems to soothe the dry tightness pretty well without feeling greasy. The scents are pleasant without being overwhelming, though they don’t last as long as I’d prefer. If they’d make a hand creme with the honey-like Neroli Lumiere fragrance, which is my favorite, I’d slather this stuff over my whole body.
Samia S.
New York
I usually don’t like hand creams but Bastide won my heart. I truly felt after application that my hands were getting softer through my use. You don’t need to use much from the tube to get maximum coverage. Through the month that I used the hand cream and hands felt softer and smoother. The hand creams all have a very gentle smell to them.

Looking for your answer?