New ParentBedding & BlanketsBassinet & Cradle AccessoriesEly's & Co
Bassinet Sheet Set 2 Pack 100% Jersey Cotton for Baby Girl and Baby Boy by Ely's & Co - Tan Drawn Star Design by Ely's & Co

by Ely's & Co

Soft and Breathy: 100% Jersey Cotton Ely's & Co.'s Bassinet Sheet Sets are composed of light, soft and breathable fabric. Made from 100% high quality Jersey knit cotton, babies love our Bassinet sheets, as they offer a soft, welcoming texture that lulls them into restful sleep. Adaptable Elasticity: Fits Multiple Mattress Sizes Our exceptional product fits all standard Bassinet and mosses basket mattresses as well as Co-sleepers, enabling a great fit on irregular sized mattresses. Our uniquely designed sheet set is equipped with flexible, generous elastic, easily covering your mattress while simultaneously offering a tight seal, enabling a great fit for your mattresses. A Fit of Comfort: Snug & Sound. All sheets are reinforced twice with a thick elastic band, enabling you to rest assured that your baby is safe, snug and sound. Our signature feature ensures that there is no bunching, ill-fitting, or too-loose fit on our Bassinet sheets, avoiding hazardous situations and creating an exceptionally safe environment for rest. Two Pack For Baby Girl or Baby Boy The warm tan color in a drawn star design offers the ideal bedding décor for your precious baby girl or boy, and our gender neutral two pack option allows you to use one, and wash one, always having a sheet available for easy convenience. Our specially made fabric washes beautifully, with stains and dirt easily washing away, leaving our Bassinet sheet set in pristine condition.

Batteries required: No

100% Cotton; Comfortable, Soft Material - 100% High Quality Jersey Knit Cotton; Unisex - Classy color for baby boy or baby girl; Flexible Fit - Fits Multiple Size Bassinet Mattresses and Co-sleepers ; Item Dimensios - 32 x 16 x 3; Superior Safety - Tight elastic band, doubly reinforced for durability and safety; Easy Clean - Machine washable, lightweight fabric

Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.9 x 1.9 inches

Item Weight: 7.7 ounces

Material Type: Cotton

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bassinet Sheet Set 2 Pack 100% Jersey Cotton for Baby Girl and Baby Boy by Ely's & Co. - Tan Drawn Star Design by Ely's & Co.!
Brie G.
King, NC
Bassinet Sheet Set 2 Pack 100% Jersey Cotton for Baby Girl and Baby Boy by Ely's & Co. - Tan Drawn Star Design by Ely's & Co. uploaded by Brie G.
Purchased at: Amazon
These waterproof bassinet sheets are simply the best!! Not only do they work amazingly in our Graco bassinet, but they also fit over our Snuggle Me lounger!! Sure beats spending $50 for one Snuggle Me cover that’s not even going to truly protect the lounger underneath. They’re super soft and the waterproof lining isn’t stiff at all. I’d recommend these sheets to anyone, but especially if your baby is prone to spitting up like mine is.
Angela C.
Brooklyn, NY
I received these sheets from my baby shower and I absolutely love them! I plan to purchase more of them to rotate in the bassinet.

Looking for your answer?