Bassinet / Carriage Pad Sheet Color: Gray

by Kushies Baby

KUSB1039: Features: -All fitted sheets are fully elasticized for a perfect fit. -Finished edges for quality and durability. -Fits perfectly after each wash. -100% Premium quality certified organic cotton interlock. Color: Piece: -Bassinet Covers. Gender: -Unisex. Patterns: -Solids. Material: -100% Cotton. Lifestage: -Kid. Dimensions: Overall Length - Head to Toe: -30 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -18 Inches.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bassinet / Carriage Pad Sheet Color: Gray!
How would you rate this product?
West Columbia, SC
Bassinet / Carriage Pad Sheet Color: Gray uploaded by Bethany L.
A really soft, durable fabric. The fitting for the bassinett was perfect! You have the option of several colors and the pricing of the brand is extremely affordable. This outdid my expectations. The sheet also came with a super cute cover bag.
Darguina

I bought the Kimlor Mills Denim Comforter - Blue (Twin) for my son's room when he got out of his hot wheels phase. This is perfect and gorgeous, it's comfortable, affordable, and looks great in his room I would recommend this for anyone who loves blue.

Looking for your answer?