BY BASSETTS

The store of bertie bassett. George bassett founded his confectionery company in sheffield, england in 1842. bassett's licorice allsorts, the original allsorts, were first sold in 1899 and soon became the company's best selling confectionery item. In 1926, bassett's became a public company and soon after started to look for a trademark which people would associate specifically with the company. After months of meetings looking at allsorts of ideas, a winner was chosen. Thus "bertie" was born on january 1, 1929, a character to be made entirely from the individual candy pieces that make up bassett's licorice allsorts. see more...

Yvonne G.
Muskegon, MI
I love all of old school candy
It's so good to me and I love
And I like it And best
Company.
Jane C.
A gourmet licorice treat. These are always nice, soft, & intensely licorice flavored.
Amanda N.
I love licorice all sorts. And these are very good! A nice variety and yummy flavors.
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC
This is my favorite candy snack! I love the layers of fun and the yummy coconut soft stuff. The licorice is a great flavor and is medium in softness
Amanda H.
Bridgeville, DE
I hate black liquorice but I love these soon yummy but hard to find good luck if u live in delaware
barbara l.
ontario canada
Love them. My son lives them and my brother lives them. A nice mixture. Great taste.
April D.
I actually think these are okay. My favorite out of the pack are the pink ones.