BY BASS

Our top quality bristle and craftsmanship have proven their durability even under the most demanding professional use. Daily brushing with a Bass natural bristle brush will help to improve the condition, giving you healthy looking hair. Blow drying with a Bass styling brush will allow you to create your favorite hair styles. Blow drying with a Bass round brush will give you added body and fullness to every hair style. Bamboo is one of the most sustainable resources and environmentally sound plants on Earth. Due to it's rapid re-growth cycle and 25% higher yield than timber it can be harvested with virtually no impact on the environment. Furthermore, it can be grown in soil damaged by overgrazing or poor agricultural technique truly MAKING this a GREEN product. Truly a beautiful hair brush of uncompromising craftsmanship. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kohi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm all for wooden paddle hair brushes! They are less damaging. They don't break your hair as much, they're gentle and yes, this one does help your hair grow faster. I would recommend
Clara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love wood brushes, it is so good for you hair and for your head, besides since is made of wood it last so much more than regular brushes
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush so much. It has a great wide head that brushes easily threw my long hair without completely ripping it out. I would highly recommend this brush. It feels great on my scalp. Doesn't pull my hair painfully like so many other brushes.
Jennifer W.
I love this brush! I still shed a lot of hair but I find my hair isn't breaking as much and overall is so much smoothr! Best brush I've ever bought!
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
Great brush! Works through all my tangles without breakage and leaves my hair smooth!!
Tonya H.
Whitsett, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these brushes. They last forever and the tips don't fall off like many paddle brushes. Great for blow drying straight fine hair.
Renad M.
tabuk
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like wooden brushes because they reduce hair loss, do not wrinkle hair, reduce tangled hair

انا جدا احب الفرش الخشبيه لانها تقلل من تساقط الشعر ، لا تجعد الشعر ، تقلل من تشابك الشعر

ninoshka s.
Its a good product. Its a type for me. It amazing. Thanks doing things like that one. that its one of the best products that I've tried in my life.
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
Someone on YouTube said this helped her grow her hair long, and that the bristles felt like a scalp massage. Does anyone else experience that?
Adriana P.
Hey there! I'm looking for a great brush and the reviews on this have peaked my interest. However, I tend to have a bit of a dry scalp and want to know if anyone has experienced extra flakes- if that makes sense. Thanks!