Bass Pro Shops

by Bass Pro Shops

I was a card member for awhile and did not enjoy the customer service I received. Love the items they sell but your better off paying cash . Has anyone else come across this issue?
Do athletic people shop at this store? And if so- for what?
Okay what doesn't this store have ?? Like honestly the only thing I wish is I had a store Closer to were I live
Start your review of Bass Pro Shops!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have been there a few times to buy bulkets , while I'm there I look around and think if I were an outdoor person this would definitely be my favorite store in reviews
Bass Pro Shops is a pretty cool store if you're into outdoors-y type things (camping, fishing, hunting, etc.)in reviews
Such fun stores to walk through, they do not have many near me but whenever I travel to visit family we stop and wander (usually end up buying things) in reviews
And the Bass Pro in my area has a huge fish tank where you can walk into the cave and see all the fishes swim.in reviews
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Bass Pro Shops uploaded by Misty B.
Bass Pro Shops This is the second ascend fleece jacket that I have bought from bass pro shop! I got one in a different color last year and loved it so much I had to get a different color! This jacket is soooo super warm! It’s by far my favorite fleece for cold weather!
Amanda  D.
San Leon, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Bass Pro Shops uploaded by Amanda  D.
My family and I love going to Bass Pro shop, for shopping, dining, or just browsing it’s always a good time!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Bass Pro Shops is similar to  REI in that it sells outdoor supplies for recreation, sports, and camping. They have such a wide selection of items and from time to time I like to go in the store just to see what they have. They have deals from time to time as well.
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Bass Pro Shops uploaded by Ginger L.
My husband loves Bass Pro Shops for all of his fishing needs. We actually just shopped there for a new pole and line. Very clean and fun place to shop with a lot of different sporting, hunting and fishing equipment, clothing, games, etc. I love the waterfall and fish tank in these stores. You definitely feel like your outdoors.
Jennifer H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
2,668 reviews
Headquarters in my hometown, there are several flagship stores including the brand new large Aquarium! BP has all your sporting, hiking, fishing, in general outdoor needs.
Audrey  W.
I love this place, its so fun and has so much to look at. You can find anything here for fishing, camping, target practice, boating, anything
Ketta W.
Des Moines, IA
Bass Pro Shops uploaded by Ketta W.
Bass Pro Shops! I like all the animals, the atmosphere, the large fish tank, their vast array of products. Although the product I purchased there, a tactical concealed carry holster bag, has with very little use already started to fray at the seams by the zipper. So my experience with the quality of my purchase has affected my rating (why I chose 3 stars). I hate to truly give a set judgment without making a few more purchases! So I will definitely update my opinion, if any of my subsequent purchases are better or worse. I will update my review.
Nancy W.
West Monroe, LA
Even if my family and I didn't hunt or fish, I would still enjoy going to the Bass Pro store. They have a nice sized aquarium that is stocked well. They also have mounted deer, ducks, and other animals. My family and I usually spend a while looking at their displays before we start shopping. Bass Pro is a store for all ages.
Christina D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
We go here around the holidays for Easter bunny and Santa pictures. If I needed hunting or fishing equipment I'd definitely buy it here too. It's a very impressive laid out, organized store.
Carolina M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This store is great, I generally hate shopping in store but Bass Pro is the exception. It’s honestly just good fun walking around this place.