BY BASS

Bass® Pale Ale.
Estd 1777, Bass & Co's Pale Ale, England.
The world's first pale ale.
The introduction of Bass Ale in 1777 was a revolution for English beer drinkers. In a world of stouts and porters, Bass Ale's light color stood apart, and Pale Ale soon became a beer style of its own, providing a full flavored taste that starts out with hints of caramel, but finishes strong with a light, hop bitterness. In 1875, The Bass Red Triangle became England's 1st registered trademark due to the widespread attempts to replicate and undermine this famous beer.
In the British tradition of William Bass. & Co's. England. see more...

Babette J.
Dumas, TX
Getting harder to find in my area, but this is my go to choice for pale ales. Prefer them room temp, over cold, which is almost unheard of in America, but let's you get the true flavor profile.
Hal H.
Arlington, WA
Bass is a great Ale! I have been a Bass drinker for years. I do suggest that you try Bass and you will see what I mean.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Im not reall one for drinking pale ales so my opinion may be a bit biased, but this product was really nothing special.
Elizabeth E.
The difference between Ale and Beer?