BY BASS

The original English Pale Ale and England’s first trademark, Basshas been embraced by trail-blazers since 1777. The brand has beenpainted by Manet, fought over by Napoleon and was served on theTitanic. see more...

• Has anyone tried these? I personally never even seen them...4 Answers
Elizabeth C.
This is my boyfriends go to beer if nothing else looks good. He's really in to IPAS usually so this is a step below something like that in terms of hops and bitter after taste.
Samantha K.
Toledo, OH
Bass is a tasty beer, one of the best ales around. I like to also pair is with a stout and have a Black and Tan. This will always be a classic lager for me.
Liv H.
I don't buy this often, but I like it. It has a rich, malty flavor- sort of a caramel. Some citrus notes, and just a tad hoppy. A solid, drinkable beer.
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
For the nice smooth beer, this is my beer of choice. A lot of people haven't heard of bass but it's definitely one to try if you've never had it before.
Emelizza L.
I don't think I've ever drank this on it owns. When my husband buys this we usually make a Black and Tan (Guinness and Bass) which is pretty darn good!
Amy C.
Malabar , FL
Not big On ale, but this is a crisp refreshing flavor. I definitely recommend to try it. I did. nd I wasn't disappointed!
Lisa T.
Albuquerque , NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I really like pale ales. I usually like this for barbeques because it goes well with different types of meat.
Daniel M.
Newport News, VA
Bass makes a good ale. I prefer it to IPAs, which are much more bitter and hop heavy.
Keith A.
Chico, CA
Bass makes a classic English Pale Ale. You can't go wrong with this great beer.
Eric S.
Rimouski, QC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It's my favorite british beer. Very good taste, quality and european tradition
Yazmin O.
Has anyone tried these? I personally never even seen them, but they remind me of Dos XX. If you have tried them are they good?