Bass  uploaded by Gabrielle H.

BY BASS

Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
I remember this brand from childhood and I continue to wear it now. Their clothes are cute and comfy and they are still good quality. I love their puffer vest and their Bass buck shoes they'll forever remain timeless.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
The Bass outlet has amazing deals. The shoes are amazing quality. I recently purchased a pair of flats. They have a very study bottom that keep your feet comfy and protected from the rain.
Maura K.
I love all of their shoes!! I shop here all the time whenever I need good shoes! They always have great prices and I've always had good experiences there! Very high quality and I really recommend this store
Heidi B.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Bass has amazing footware! I love their boots and sandals! Always get lots of wear out of them and I live in MN. So my boots definitely take a beating. Nice quality scarfs and cute jewelry as well!
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
Love, love, LOVE G.H. Bass & Co. These shoes are incredibly well made. The store rewards program is EXCELLENT. $10/$25 purchase coupon immediately when you enroll. $1 spent = 10 rewards points 1000 rewards points = $10 store credit. The in-store and online sales are unbeatable--I recently shopped in the Buy 1, Get 2 free shoe sale when I was in Pigeon Forge, TN. A pair of riding boots, a pair of wedges, and a pair of flats for $127. Amazing! I really, really love this brand.
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
My love for Bass started when I was in middle school, all of these years later and I'm still buying them. I love the boots and always find the most in style ones there. The leather is always quality and I've never had any problem with them falling apart, becoming discolored, or wearing out. Bass also is located in many outlet malls and you can sign up for their reward program which saves you even more. The often do sales such as buy one pair of boots, get two free. TWO! We always stop when we see one in an outlet.
Paige M.
Shoes and clothing are really high quality. But it on sale at an outlet or clearance at a department store because the prices can get a little crazy. Two of my favorite pairs of shoes are from there and I love them, only complaint is that the shoelaces are falling apart and customer service could not offer me a new pair (even when I said I would pay)
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I really like their boots... They do have good quality shoes... But I never buy them unless they are on a good sale!!! They do run a good sale before Christmas time normally... I go to their Tanger outlet store and it is the same as their normal stores.. If they are not running a big sale they are Too expensive! Their clothes are not my style!!
Kiara V.
Temecula, CA
I am a very big fan of Bass Shoes. I have all types of shoots from Bass: heels, boots, flats, sandals, and espadrilles, each just as stylish and comfortable as the next. Although their regular prices are pretty expensive, Bass always has amazing sales year round! Each pair of shoes I've gotten from them have been on sale. They are not the cheapest shoes, but for a little extra money, you can get shoes of great quality that will last for years.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
These shoes are cute, casual and comfortable! They go really well with a lot of different outfits, and look great with pants or a dress/skirt. They feel really well-made and the heel is just high enough so you look a little taller but can walk without any trouble. These shoes are great for wearing to work!
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
How long do these heels last?
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Fashionista Expert Level 3
How expensive are they, and how long do they last?
Claudia  J.
Reseda, CA
How big is the heel and are they comfortable?
cindy C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I used to shop here when I lived in New York. They had great boots and shoes that would hold up in the snow and rain. But since I have moved to the south, I don't think I have seen a Bass Store. So I don't know what they are like for say, sandals. Has anyone shopped for warm weather apparel at Bass?
janelle r.