BY BASQ

Resilient body oil is rich in omega's that tone, nourish and strengthen skin. Omega rich essential fatty acids and antioxidants promote collagen and elastin build for better stretch and resiliency. You'll love how fast this oil absorbs soothing itchy, dry, stressed skin. Perfect for stretched skin during pregnancy, after weight loss or as an all over body moisturizer and toner. see more...

• Does this really get rid of stretch marks, whats the scen...2 Answers
  • My husband is really sensitive to scents of any kind but ...1 Answers
  • I have been working in my stretch marks evwr since I had...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alyssa C.
Riverside, RI
I did some research on stretch marks at the beginning of my pregnancy and read some good reviews about this. I went ahead and ordered it from their website and let me tell you, this was a lifesaver! The smell was a little strong but it worked! I should have used it on my entire body, not just the belly. I would highly recommend. I used it everyday as I got out of the shower and it also helped prevent itching.
Jacqueline A.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I don't think this helped any existing stretch marks I had but I do think t helped prevent new ones from forming during pregnancy. It definitely helped with that stretchy itchy feeling you get when one is coming. It made my skin very soft and smells nice.
Maggie T.
Love this for stretch marks. I was skeptical at first about it but it really does help with them. I don't have really bad stretch marks but it definitely works. I wouldn't buy again only because my stretch marks are going away
Jennifer D.
This oil is fabulous! I have used it with all of my pregnancy and I love it. It is a fantastic moisturizer and it smells lovely. It greatly helps with itchiness and dry skin. I recommend it to all of my pregnant friends.
samantha m.
I love the basq skin care resilient body stretch mark. Oil! I used it on both of my pregnancies and definitely recommend other pregnant lady's to use it. You can even use it after you had your baby also!
Bernice A.
Moses Lake, WA
I had a stretch mark on my back and sides but once I started using this it helped clear them off my skin very affordable and very gentle!
Heloisa A.
assis chateaubriand parana
Oi, tudo bem, mas o que eu não sei como vai a uma hora pra eu ir na sexta e a
Kimberly T.
I have been working in my stretch marks evwr since I had my son almost three years ago. Does this oil also work on older stretch marks?
Ariel C.
Does this really get rid of stretch marks, whats the scent like??
Kimberly T.
My husband is really sensitive to scents of any kind but especially on me. Does this oil have a strong fragrance?