BY BASKIN ROBBINS

Pineapple, orange and raspberry flavored sherbets battle for your taste bud love in this trifecta of fruit flavored sherbets. see more...

Ashley s.
Buckeye, AZ
I’m very picky when it comes to ice cream due to the face not a lot settle with my stomach very well and I’m big on flavor. If i could drive to baskin Robbins every day to buy they’re ice cream i would.
Aurora C.
Chicago , IL
I love this flavor. Its a very similar taste to the push up pops. The quality is pretty good, freezer burn doesnt happen often with this ice cream
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
This is my absolute favorite sherbert ever. I am so thankful we can find it in our local grocery store. I highly recommend it.
Echo E.
pollock pines
Purchased at: Safeway
I absolutely love this ice cream and takes me back to my childhood who doesn’t love a good sherbet once in a while shoot and you get a couple different flavors you can’t beat this stuff.But I am absolutely return and Baskin-Robbins ice cream so I think I would probably pretty much eat any flavor that they have.
Hannah G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious! I love the tartness of the pineapple paired with the sweet flavor of orange. It’s the perfect combo and so refreshing!
Natalie Z.
Edgewater
My favorite ice cream since I can remember. Not expensive. Yummy flavor. Love love love.
Beauty B.
salmiya
Baskin robins ice creams are so yummy i just cant resist.. i crave for sweets after meals this works so well in fulfilling my cravings..