Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Pralines 'N Cream

by Baskin Robbins

Baskin Robbins® Pralines 'N Cream Ice Cream.

BR.

More flavors More Fun®.

Vanilla flavored ice cream with praline-coated pecan pieces & caramel ribbon.

Artificial flavor added.

Do you like this flavor?
Start your review of Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Pralines 'N Cream!
How would you rate this product?
New Orleans, LA
Great product. Tastes delicious. Wish that my actual favorite Rocky Road would have been in the list but this one is good as well. Price for baskin Robbins ice cream is a little up there but for a treat every now and then it’s ok.
Pensacola, FL
After I moved to a new city that did not have a Baskin Robbins, I was devastated. Only until I discovered they had their own line of ice cream right at the grocery store. It isnt a full pint which is a bit sad, but the flavor is spot on. I can get some of my childhood favorites and easily try new ones. The pralines N cream is the best and I have never been able to find another brand that has anything comparable.
N Chesterfld, VA
Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Pralines 'N Cream uploaded by Leah E.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my fav ice cream ever ! I have the best memories of baskin robbins because in my childhood my dad took me to eat ice cream there, I love this taste. I bought it in walmart and it cost me around 4/3 dollars Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Pralines 'N Cream
Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Pralines 'N Cream uploaded by Shatoya W.
Purchased at: Albertsons
When I was a little my mom would always bring my bro and I to Baskin Robbins!this is amazing that I can purchase this same flavor from my local grocery store 🙌🏾 same great taste
Union City, NJ
I love Pralines and cream from Baskin Robbins. This is such a delicious flavor. The nutty parts of the ice cream are coated in brown sugar and they have such a good nutty yet sweet texture. The ice cream is top notch quality and super soft. It melts right into your mouth, yummy!
Tacoma, WA
This is very creamy and delicious with ribbons of caramel throughout and crunchy candied pecans to make it even better. Once you start eating it, it’s hard to put down to save for later. If you like nuts and caramel - this is a must!!
Rock Hill, SC
This brand and flavor may be my favorite ice cream. The pints have more chunks of nuts and pralines than you get in the actual Baskin and Robbins.
I love this flavor. Top 5 ice cream flavors from BR. Idk this flavor is like no other and is sooooo yummy. To die for!
Red oak, TX
Purchased at: Target
This use to be my absolute favorite when I moved to the states back in 95. My sister's and I use to go every friday
Levittown, NY
It tasted really terrible and grainy. All the BR ice creams tend to run sweeter, but this was overly sweet.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...