Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Peanut Butter 'N Chocolate

by Baskin Robbins

Baskin Robbins® Peanut Butter 'N Chocolate Ice Cream.

BR.

More Flavors.

More Fun®.

Chocolate ice cream with chunky peanut butter ribbon.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Peanut Butter 'N Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Kat C.
Chino, CA
This brand never disappoints! This flavor is a deep, dark chocolate with big chunks of peanut butter. When eating it’s like digging for pieces of good. Oh and when it’s a big chunk - EUREKA!
Maggie A.
Dallas, TX
This is my all time favorite ice cream ever! I always buy the pre-packed quart whenever I go to the store so I have some on hand. It's such a good ice cream and I love it!
Monica Q.
Clovis, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
This is my favorite chocolate ice cream of all time!! It’s so refreshing and creamy and hits the spot every single time! The chocolate flavor is my favorite as it’s not overly sugary or sweet, and paired with the peanut butter it’s the perfect ratio of chocolate to peanut butter making this just DELICIOUS. It’s pricier than the larger tubs of ice cream but it tastes better so to me so it’s worth the higher price tag. They also make these in ice cream sandwiches and they are divine!! Gotta try both, trust me!
Megan P.
San Francisco, CA
This is one of my favorite flavors. The peanut butter is so smooth and the chocolate is so rich. It’s very nostalgic, reminds me of going to the store with my family on the weekends throughout my childhood. You should definitely try it!
Blair D.
New Orleans, LA
So delicious! One of my all time favorite flavors! It's so creamy and delicious! I tend to rotate between this flavor and mint chocolate chip! It's so good!
Ericka C.
Riverside, CA
Have been getting peanut butter and chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins since I was little. Love it still and I'm 45. My husband and daughter love it as well. Will always repurchase when I want ice cream and this is the only ice cream that I buy.
Angelique D.
Pearl City, HI
My favorite!! I love anything peanut butter and chocolate but this especially hits the spot! It’s so clutch during that time of the month and it just makes me feel happy
Melissa M.
Aurora, IL
Hands down, my most favorite ice cream. I love everything peanut butter & chocolate and I love ice cream. Baskin Robbins gets the combo right with the perfect sweetness of the chocolate and the right texture and amount of peanut butter.
Elaine H.
Colville
Best ice cream ever!!! Chocolate with clumps of peanut butter. This is the only brand and flavor I eat
Kendall B.
Palatine, IL
It was decent! The peanut butter tasted a little bit “fake” to me. I bought it because it was on sale. Would choose a different brand when paying full price.

Looking for your answer?