Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Mint Chocolate Chip

by Baskin Robbins

Baskin Robbins® Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.

BR.

More flavors.

More Fun®.

Mint ice cream with semi-sweet chocolate chips.

What the heck did they do to my favorite flavor? It tastes blaaaaaa. , the chocolate chips are hard to find, and the texture is mushy! Just bought my last carton. The changes are HORRIBLE!
Why the change in food coloring for mint chocolate chip.  Don't tell me it does not change the flavor.  It has
Start your review of Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Mint Chocolate Chip!
member-4ad33
The change in Mint Chocolate Chip is the biggest disappointment  this year.  Why would you ruin your most popular flavor that generations have enjoyed through the years?  My kids and I are so bummed.  We're talking about it like someone died.  It's terrible tasting, plus the chocolate isn't shaved anymore which added to the texture.  This "new" change definitely changes my search for the best ice cream and it won't be from Baskin Robbins.  Goodbye 31 Flavors. Thanks for the memories.
Jane from Arizona
Jane from Arizona
member-debda
Used to LOVE mint chip, but they've changed it recently and now it's terrible.  No mint flavor or color, and hardly any shaved dark chocolate.  Don't know what they were thinking. Will never buy it again (unless they go back to their original recipe).
Brittany H.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I love this flavor!! This is one of my 3 favorite flavors from them!! So crunchy and yummy and refreshing. Even gives you fresh breath! Lol.
member-3a2ce
I believe the taste has changed since they stopped using the artificial coloring.  Don't like the drab color either.  Has anyone else noticed?  It was always my fav flavor since the early 60's (I swear it has been that long).  Used to rate it six stars.  Was the old coloring dangerous or is this part of the progressive culture shaming BR?
Lea J.
Av. Doyen Louis Weil,
Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Lea J.
Purchased at: Walmart
By far the best ice cream brand ever! This flavor tops off everything! The best mint chocolate ice cream ever! The taste is so rich and delicious! Highly highly recommended for mint chocolate lovers 😋😍😋
Christy K.
Fife, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
I LOVE mint chocolate chip at BR but was disappointed this tasted NOTHING like the mint chocolate chip I get in their store! The grocery store version tasted watered down, way less mint chocolate chip. Do yourself a favor and bring a take home quart or a scoop at a BR store, the difference is wayyyy too big!
Shoshana Y.
Lexington
Sad that they changed the flavor. I went to get a mint chip shake that always cheers me up but this time it had no flavor and no chips. Where are the chips?! Just another disappointment in 2020
Kayelah S.
Stafford
Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Kayelah S.
What more cold you ask for then a delicious banana split ! Rocky road, golden ribbon and butter scotch topped with whipped cream, hot fudge, nuts and cherries is the perfect snack to split with your coworker
Kat C.
Chino, CA
This brand is never disappointing...it’s so delectably creamy. This ice cream base is a green and oh so wonderfully minty. It’s loaded down with itsy bitsy chips of dark chocolate. A bowl of this rates higher than the most popular after dinner mints!
Sydney S.
Purchased at: Target
So good! Love the flavor so much!!! It’s so creamy and the perfect amount of everything!! i wish that it was bigger since i eat it so often. this is very affordable and one one the best ice creams i have ever had:)