Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Cookies 'N Cream

by Baskin Robbins

Baskin Robbins® Cookies 'N Cream Ice Cream.

BR.

More flavors.

More Fun®.

Vanilla flavored ice cream with chocolate sandwich cookies.

Artificial flavor added.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Cookies 'N Cream!
Alice L.
Dayton, MD
Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Cookies 'N Cream uploaded by Alice L.
Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Cookies 'N Cream uploaded by Alice L.
Purchased at: Instacart
Love Cookies n Cream ice cream! This version from Baskin Robbins tastes super creamy! It doesn’t have as much Oreos in it as I wished (hence the - 1 star) but the creaminess of the vanilla made up for it. It definitely have a flavorful and has a richer taste to it than other Cookie and Cream ice cream brands. Will recommend and buy again!
brionna G.
Chicago , IL
Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Cookies 'N Cream uploaded by brionna G.
Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Cookies 'N Cream uploaded by brionna G.
You can not go wrong with Baskin Robbins Cookies ‘N Cream Ice Cream! This ice cream is made with high quality ingredients, there are pieces of cookies in every bite, and it freezes well (if you don’t eat the whole thing in one sitting). And it if you shop at Jewel-Osco you can always catch it on sale for $3!
Mayuri P.
I really like their cookies cream ice cream. The ice cream is very creamy and has a good amount of Oreos in it. Very delicious and would definitely recommend.
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
The best cookies and cream in the frozen section!! We are repeat buyers because it is soooo good. There are huge chucks of Oreo cookie(unlike Breyer's) and the vanilla ice cream tastes delicious. If you can't find it in a grocery store, then the Baskin Robbins ice cream parlours also carry the quarts.
Hannah H.
Cordele , GA
Baskin Robins is my favorite ice cream. So creamy and always full of flavor. Good mixture of ice cream to candies/fruit ratio. Every time I’m in a town that has baskin Robins I stop in for 2 scoops lol.
Lisa K.
Houma
This ice cream from baskin robins is so good. My husband and kids go there pretty often. It’s the perfect snack on a hot day.
Betsy Y.
Piedmont, CA
Hands down my favorite cookies 'n cream ice cream in supermarkets. It tastes exactly the same as in BR stores. It is creamy and does not taste artificial.
Julia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Creamy, rich vanilla ice cream loaded with chocolate wafer cookies. Wonderfully priced! Full fat creamy ice cream.
Brenda T.
katy
One of my favorite ice creams! Definitely my go to when I’m feeling for a cold treat!
johana C.
This my favorite ice cream of all and they have this ice cream cakes they are sooo good

Looking for your answer?