BY BASKIN ROBBINS

Baskin Robbins® Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream.

BR.

More flavors.

More Fun®.

Rich chocolate fudge ice cream. see more...

Kelly M.
Lewisville, TX
Best. Ice cream. Ever. This is definitely my go to when I'm feeling down and out. No other compares to this brand. I highly recommend to any ice cream lover. You definitely cannot go wrong with a good ice cream.
Christine M.
Baskin Robbins's ice creams are one of my favorites. It's not too pricey and the flavors are really good. I've been going there a lot this summer and I've been getting this flavor in the new cookie sandwich they have. I would recommend it!
Ayesha I.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Most flavourful and rasty icecream ever. It will leave you taste buds satisfied. Just get a scoop of it witj some hot fudge on the top and you will be in food heaven.
Sana A.
Bani Yas, Abu Dhabi
My favourite ice cream flavour is lemon and dark chocolate from baskin robbins, if I go there and didnt find any of them I just leave the market without buying any
Esther K.
Love this chocolate fudge ice cream and I can eat tons of this or rather multiple tubs as it's so smooth and taste awesome
Esraa A.
Its the best and most delicious ice cream i have ever ate, in love with it and its unique taste
Aleeban r.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I honestly love all the flavors of this ice cream chain. And they give a huge scoop too!