Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Chocolate Chip

by Baskin Robbins

Baskin Robbins® Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.

BR.

More Flavors. More Fun®.

Vanilla flavored ice cream with semi-sweet chocolate chips.

Artificial flavor added.

What is your favorite flavor of Baskin Robbins that you have seen in store?
Start your review of Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Chocolate Chip!
Dulce S.
I love baskin Robbins chocolate chip ice cream is my favorite, like that it is not very sweet and the chocolate chips are semi bitter, the texture is creamy and it is very good.
Naturally W.
Columbia, SC
Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Chocolate Chip uploaded by Naturally W.
Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Chocolate Chip this ice was an okay ice cream. It’s great when stores have sales on them like 2/5 at food lion. I just wish the Chocolate chips were a little smaller.
Kat C.
Chino, CA
This brand is never disappointing...it’s so delectably creamy. This flavor is a sweet vanilla loaded down with teeny tiny chip of dark chocolate. It’s one of my husbands favorite flavors so we have it as a staple in the freezer.
Nevada F.
Burlington, NC
I think it is very Amazing and delicious. This is my first time . I would improve this product by adding more chocolate chip. It compares to alternatives by the taste . Yes I would recommend to others.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Chocolate Chip uploaded by Stacy S.
Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Chocolate Chip uploaded by Stacy S.
I tried out the Baskin Robins Chocolate Fudge, Pistachio, and Chocolate chip ice creams. I’ve tried better flavors from other brands. These were just okay. Chocolate fudge kind of had a slight coffee after taste that I did not like. I like the nut chunks in the pistachio ice cream. The chocolate chip ice cream was the best of the three I tasted. It tasted like a chocolate dipped ice cream bar. I probably wouldn’t have tried these if they weren’t on sale. I would not purchase again.
Michelle R.
I just ate the whole tub tonight while watching a movie, it was so good! Much better quality ice cream than some other brands. Delicious! I have another tub waiting for me in the freezer! :)
Megan S.
We always have one or two in the freezer at all times just in case we want some. Have to pace myself or else I’ll eat it all in one sitting
Peg B.
Philly
This is the ONLY ice cream I will eat! It has been my favorite for close to 50 years! Perfect!
Bria M.
Fairfield, CA
Their cookie dough ice cream is so good! Theh give lots if cookie dough in it and the ice cream is nice and smooth.
Jocelyne R.
Whittier, CA
I love chocolate chip ice cream in general but when I had baskin ribbins chocolate chip ice cream the game was over with the other brands. Bomb af and they aren’t badly priced