BY BASKIN ROBBINS

Isomalt, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, heavy cream Sugar free Sweetened with Splenda see more...

• What flavors do you recommend?9 Answers
  • What flavors do you recommend?18 Answers
  • I love Baskin Robins. Just wondering if flavors vary among differ...3 Answers
Baskin Robbin's
  • "GROSS -all the ice cream would get mix together so if you can't eat peanuts don't come here - we would use old milk in our milkshakes - use old bananas I could go on about the horribleness, it was that bad." in 173 reviews
  • "love all the different flavors and the fact that they will let you taste it before you buy it.. love the ice coffee to" in 10 reviews
  • "I liked the ice cream cakes and email promotions they run however I noticed they've been sending fewer coupons and the cake prices have hiked up to ridiculous amounts." in 10 reviews
  • "The World Class Chocolate is the best chocolate ice cream anywhere, and I love making it a sundae with peanut butter sauce on top!" in 8 reviews
  • "This is by far my favorite ice cream I love it I love it I love it !!" in 8 reviews
sharee b.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Baskin Robbins ice cream never disappoints omg. I had chocolate chip today. Their chocolate chip taste great, you can taste the chocolate in the chocolate chips throughout the ice cream. On the 31st of every month you can catch a scoop for a discounted price, this makes it ten times better.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
I love love love baskin robins their chocolate chip cookie dough is bomb!!!! It's the best I've ever tried!!! And I've tried many diff brands. Not to mention their chocolate chip cookie dough sundae!!!! With extra cookie dough of course! đź’–đź’–đź’–đź’–đź’–đź’–đź’–đź’–đź’–đź’–
Nat F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Okay, I know it sounds crazy, but the bubble gum ice cream is my favorite and has been for approximately 20 years. I buy pints of it and bring it home. It’s my guilty pleasure. BR is affordable and family friendly. Love it.
Alex C.
I haven't tried an ice cream flavor that I didn't like! Even the smoothies are the best (specifically mango)!! You should definitely stop in & sample something because you'll love it. The only downside is that they are pretty pricey.
Kay L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The ice cream shop of my childhood! I like that they offer discounts on certain days. Those are usually the days that the line is longest! They have a great selection of ice cream and sherbet flavors!
Amber S.
MASON, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They are always quick to give samples! They always have one frozen yogurt, but it's usually vanilla, which is boooooring! They also have a no sugar added ice cream which is pretty good. Sometimes the ice cream tastes a little stale though.
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like Baskin Robins icecream. I always go here if I want to get an ice cream or a smoothie. The price can be a bit expensive but well good quality icecream. You can choose from variety of flavors and you can ask to taste the flavor ice cream before getting it.
nancy a.
They have a seasonal special for $10 2 sundaes and 2 cones. Perfect for the family. Parking is an issue if its a beach day as many people walk from there over. they validate same.

there are some available tables but not much and they are understaffed!
Leslie R.
I really like Baskin Robin's, especially if its spring/ summer time. I love their ice cream cakes which are soooooo delicious if you actually pick the flavor that you prefer. Each time I go in for a birthday back or ice cream they are so welcoming and nice. That my opinion in the 3 different stores I know around my area.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I love that this ice cream place offers many different ice cream flavors! My favorite is the mint chocolate chip:) they're pretty affordable,,, but they might've raised their prices.. I can't be 100% sure!! But I still think they're delicious
Grace A.
MANASSAS, VA
What flavors do you recommend?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
What is your favorite ice cram flavor and favorite way of enjoying it?!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor ?
dalia a.
sydney
What flavors do you recommend?
Adriana
Lompoc, CA
What is ur favorite topping