Baskin Robbin's

by Baskin Robbins

Isomalt, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, heavy cream Sugar free Sweetened with Splenda

Do all stores have the same flavors?
Do you have a favorite flavor?
What is the best flavor you’ve ever tried?
Start your review of Baskin Robbin's!
Product Highlights
GROSS -all the ice cream would get mix together so if you can't eat peanuts don't come here - we would use old milk in our milkshakes - use old bananas I could go on about the horribleness, it was that bad.in reviews
love all the different flavors and the fact that they will let you taste it before you buy it.. love the ice coffee toin reviews
I liked the ice cream cakes and email promotions they run however I noticed they've been sending fewer coupons and the cake prices have hiked up to ridiculous amounts.in reviews
The World Class Chocolate is the best chocolate ice cream anywhere, and I love making it a sundae with peanut butter sauce on top!in reviews
This is by far my favorite ice cream I love it I love it I love it !!in reviews
Natasha T.
Loganville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Publix
I got this Cotton Candy ice cream from Publix and I must say I love Baskin Robbin's ice cream, especially their chocolate peanut butter one but when I saw this I just had to get it.. Me and my kids enjoyed it but one thing we didn't like about it was that it wasn't a strong cotton candy flavored, it was kind of mild and if we could change anything about this ice cream it would be giving it a strong cotton candy flavor but other than that it was extremely delicious and the colors are so beautiful.
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Baskin Robbin's uploaded by Fatima A R.
Baskin Robbin's uploaded by Fatima A R.
My favorite ice creams Daiquiri ice and Oreo cookies n cream I loved it so much I enjoy ice cream baskin robbin’s
Karen D.
Cleveland, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Baskin Robbin's uploaded by Karen D.
I tried their new Ube Coconut Swirl ice cream today and I am in love!! I am so glad they added this flavor to their menu! 🇵🇭
Amber Renee C.
indianapolis
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Baskin Robbin's uploaded by Amber Renee C.
I love Baskin Robbins. They have my ultimate favorite flavor: daiquiri ice, which is a delicious sorbet. My daughter’s favorite is cotton candy. I love Baskin Robbins in Japan, too! They have more cute flavors such as lollipop candy~ eek.
Alicia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Baskin Robbin's uploaded by Alicia H.
Love bakin Robin's for birthday cakes . You can customize to half and half icecream and cake. So the price is higher but you get exactly what you want. I recommend it if it's only for icecream it's a great place.
Davia F.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Baskin Robbin's uploaded by Davia F.
Baskin Robbins never fails with a flavor for everyone! Every year I return here for the same amazing cake for my birthday and everyone else in my family. The size is perfect and it pleases everyone’s Taste pallets!
Isabelle S.
Elm Mott, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Baskin Robbin's uploaded by Isabelle S.
Baskin Robbin's uploaded by Isabelle S.
Butter pecan Ice cream. Great place to go to. Something for everyone. Love the happy colors and Drive Thru. Delicious Ice cream cakes. And frozen Cappuccinos. Would recommend to everyone, all ages welcome. #IceCream #ButterPecan #Dessert #Sweets #Summer #BaskinRobins #Cone #IceCreamCone #SweetTooth Baskin Robbin's 🍦 😃 😊
Mayuri P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Baskin Robbin's uploaded by Mayuri P.
I enjoy a lot of their flavors and their ice cream is delicious. Love getting a quart or cone from time to time. They have a new flavor each month so there’s always something new!
Ana W.
Henderson, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Baskin Robbin's uploaded by Ana W.
Purchased at: Safeway
Love this ice cream, tasty smooth and each taste really just like description. Cotton candy one of my favorite ones!
Meliss D.
N Hollywood, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like Baskin Robins icecream. I always go here if I want to get an ice cream or a smoothie. The price can be a bit expensive but well good quality icecream. You can choose from variety of flavors and you can ask to taste the flavor ice cream before getting it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
hijabi L.
huntington
il y a 5 ans
Have ever tried Baskin Robbin's pistachio flavored ice cream chock-full of roasted almonds? Omg i am obsessed with it
Makeupbygerjis G. il y a 4 ans
I’m honestly not a huge fan of pistachio, so that’s why I haven’t tried it. But since you’re saying you are obsessed with it then I might give it a try!!! 😉😉