BY BASKIN ROBBINS

Isomalt, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, heavy cream Sugar free Sweetened with Splenda see more...

Baskin Robbin's
  • "GROSS -all the ice cream would get mix together so if you can't eat peanuts don't come here - we would use old milk in our milkshakes - use old bananas I could go on about the horribleness, it was that bad." in 173 reviews
  • "love all the different flavors and the fact that they will let you taste it before you buy it.. love the ice coffee to" in 10 reviews
  • "I liked the ice cream cakes and email promotions they run however I noticed they've been sending fewer coupons and the cake prices have hiked up to ridiculous amounts." in 10 reviews
  • "The World Class Chocolate is the best chocolate ice cream anywhere, and I love making it a sundae with peanut butter sauce on top!" in 8 reviews
  • "This is by far my favorite ice cream I love it I love it I love it !!" in 8 reviews
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I don't go to Baskin Robbins that often but I've recently been twice in the past few months. They have some of the best ice cream! They have a variety of flavors to choose from and they also have the option for you to buy a pint-sized ice cream that's already pre-packaged for you to take home.

They also have great deals from time to time. Usually on the 31st of the month, they have a special where you only pay $1.31 for each scoop. That's a great deal! They also always have great customer service every time that I go. Great place to get ice cream!
Bailey F.
Reedley
Baskin robins is always a nice, affordable place to go out as a family and enjoy a treat. There are so many flavors, definitely something for everyone. My son tries something new every time. My favorite is Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Pralines 'N Cream and my husband's favorite is probably Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Cookies 'N Cream . Love this place.
.yass.ximm. c.
United states
OMG!! There are many flavors to choose from! My personal favorite, strawberry cheesecake on a cone😍! I go there with all my family and make great memories. I also sobscribed to the perks program to get free scoop on my birthday and its the bomb! I love how it is unique from other ice cream stores.
Lyn R.
Montevallo, AL
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream. Baskin Robbins has been a favorite of mine since my grandma used to take me for a treat when I behaved at the store.🤣🤣 I still love my childhood fav, chocolate peanut butter. You absolutely must try it. It even comes in pint size at most grocery stores.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
I love love love baskin robins their chocolate chip cookie dough is bomb!!!! It's the best I've ever tried!!! And I've tried many diff brands. Not to mention their chocolate chip cookie dough sundae!!!! With extra cookie dough of course! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Gracie H.
Sonora , KY
Absolutely love their ice cream. Living in a small town this has always been a staple place. The price is standard and their ice cream cakes are great! I visit BR frequently!!!!!
Gabbi G.
Midland
Best ice cream place to eat at , an lots of good flavors here !! I always get my favorite which is the cotton candy flavor ice creme sometimes I'll even take a tube of ice creme home of my favprite flavor 💞
This place is recommended 💯
Linda A.
Peculiar, MO
When I was a kid, Baskin Robins was an extra special treat🍧and we loved it! I remember they made the best hot fudge sundae! To a little kid it seemed enormous but I ate every bite including the extra cherry the girl snuck in for me!!!
Jille D.
Metairie, LA
The best ice cream by far. I go here all the time. It tastes absolutely delicious. It’s a little much for ice cream but all worth it. I eat this here all the time. Everyone should try it out. If you want really good ice cream 🍨😉
member-6491d
I love Baskin-Robbins their ice creams are yummy and worth it Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Cookies 'N CreamBaskin Robbins Sherbet Flavored Bars Rainbow Sherbet, Rock 'N Pop Swirl - 12 CT
I love to taste this two ice creams yummy yummy my kids also likes very much we really wants to taste this our family likes their cakes also yummy
Grace A.
MANASSAS, VA
What flavors do you recommend?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
What is your favorite ice cram flavor and favorite way of enjoying it?!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor ?
dalia a.
sydney
What flavors do you recommend?
Adriana
Lompoc, CA
What is ur favorite topping