basis vitamin bar soap

Natural, plant-based formula with skin caring vitamins C, E, & B5 for the healthiest clean ever. The health bar for all skin types. This plant-based soap does more than clean.  It s packed with multi-vitamins for better, healthier-looking skin.   The creamy lather is filled with skin-caring Vitamins C, E, and B5 to soften and condition as it cleans.  Skin looks fresh, healthy, well-nourished. Questions? Comments? see more...

Ashley G.
brooklyn, NY
I was on a journey to find a great cleanser and I have found this one! Although it is not totally natural the ingredients are ones that are non-comedogenic (won't clog your pores) plus there are added vitamins such as A+E. It also doesn't have a long list of crap ingredients and there are no sulfates. As someone with extremely dry and eczema prone skin this is one of the only cleansers that when I rinse off I don't necessarily have to Apply a moisturizer immediately after. it lathers rather richly and cleans the skin throughly. Plus it's pretty heap in pricing. Give it a go! It's become one of my holy grail cleansers
leigh s.
Farmington, MI
I LOVE!!!! This soap, I think this has to be my "holy grail" of all soaps! I keep ending up going back to this soap.
Cannot tell you how clean fresh this soap smells and as well feels upon my face. I have somewhat sensitive skin, and I'm 53 years old so I def want a soap that will not dry my skin, this doesn't do that at all, if anything your skin feels soft smooth and lovely to touch. None of that soap scum feeling left when you rinse.
LeeAnn D.
This stuff is amazing! My brother suffered from acne, nothing worked for him except for this stuff! So when I started breaking out I went right for this. It's so gentle, and not over drying on the skin. I love the smell and the way it feels on my skin.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I used to use this facial cleansing bar all of the time! It is very easy to use - just lather the bath to get the soap on your hands and apply as usual! This cleanser left my skin feeling very clean without stripping oils. And I felt like it helped with my mild acne too! I recommend this for anyone with any skin type!
Stacey S.
My mom brought me this when're first time my face broke out and little by little it cleared my face . I used it twice a day but I had to reduce to once because I found it to dry my face. But this product does its job .
Morgan G.
This soap is great if you have incredibly sensitive skin and have trouble finding a product that doesn't irritate your skin, this could work for you. I would use it to wash my face morning and night.
Kiersten A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Works great on my sensitive skin. The doctor also recommended this to me for acne treatment. It has definitely done the trick. No harsh chemicals!
Danielle  M.
Wellington, FL
I was given this and the other bar soap as a gift. I personally do not like bar soap. So that is why my rating can not be as accurate.
Wendy W.
#Basis Vitamin Bar Soap is great for sensitive skin, it is not drying nor agitating. Just leaves your skin soft and radiant!
Brelyn C.
This soap is so great, I have a problem with Acne and this cleared my skin up after one week of using it.
Aria H.
How well does this soap work on dry skin? Is it moisturizing?