BY BASIS

Basis Sensitive Skin Bar is made with an ultra pure gentle cleansing formula that doesn’t contain any fragrance or dyes. It contains natural botanicals chamomile and aloe vera, which soothe and comfort skin. Your skin is left clean, calm, and comfortable. Basis Sensitive Skin Bar is recommended by dermatologists. see more...

• Has anyone used the gel cleansers or vitamin bar? How do they com...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Abbygale J.
Norfolk
I love this soap! I have severely dry skin because of my eczema. I have to stay away from a number of ingredients because I’d react really badly to them. But this soap is perfect! I got mine for about $2 at Walmart. If you have sensitive skin- definitely give this a go!
Gina J.
Mapleton, UT
I might be reviewing this too early as I've only been using this soap for 2 weeks but my skin has really improved. I have combination acne prone skin and I still have small breakouts however they have cleared up much more quickly than they normally do. The bar scent is VERY light (I think it says its unscented but everything has a scent) and my skin doesn't feel too tight after I use it (which has been the trend when I used bar soaps in the past).

Update: This bar is so gentle, I'm still really enjoying it! I've been using it with my clinique sonic skin care system and it does a great job of cleansing my skin. It hasn't helped get rid of my acne but I still believe that it's hormonal acne but it has helped in keeping my skin calm and less red.
Hilda L D.
I received this sample long ago from Walmart when they used to give samples. It was so small and cute, and the soap bar was incredible that I ended up buying the regular size in bulk! It says it is for sensitive skin but the soap feels rough/drying. I don't recommend it for those with dry skin. I have combination skin, so on my dry cheeks, I have to use cream. This soap leaves the skin so purely clean.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
I am happy with this bar,?I would compare it to the cetaphil cleansing bar. It is unscented and leaves my skin clean but not irritated. It was only two dollars so you cannot beat the price. The cetaphil bar is three dollars I believe.
Tracy W.
Moorestown, NJ
This is the only soap I use!!! I have extremely sensitive skin and literally every other soap I use on my face breaks me out into a rash. This used to be easy to find however lately in my area (south NJ) it's been harder to find. I order mine in bulk on Amazon. It's the only soap I'll use and I'll be devastated if they ever discontinue it! PERFECT for sensitive skin. Rinses clean and leaves zero residue. Great for face and full body. Lasts long too - Showering every day, it lasts me about 2-3 months or so each bar, using it for my entire body.
z v.
This soap is really great for sensitive skin and I can use it on my face as well as body. Doesn't really smell like anything which is good because fragrance can be a problem on delicate skin. I use it everyday and will continue to do so for a long time to come.
Gina J.
Mapleton, UT
Has anyone used the gel cleansers or vitamin bar? How do they compare?