BY BASIS

Do you shy away from any skin-care product with "regimen" in the name? If you're tired of complicated, expensive facial treatments, it's time to turn to a simple, effective face wash that's part of a low-maintenance routine. Here's the answer: a pleasing tube of clear cleanser stocked with gentle botanicals, such as mint, lemongrass, and chamomile, that you lather up with, and rinse off. That's it ... no muss, no fuss. Just clean skin. deep cleans + refreshes. 100% oil-free and soap free gel with gentle botanicals foams away makeup, dirt and pollution fast from clean, refreshed skin. This clearly invigorating foaming face wash dissolves away dirt and makeup. 100% oil-free and soap-free. Gentle botanicals clean and clarify. Refreshing mint, purifying lemongrass and soothing chamomile leave skin simply clean, simply glowing.  Just right for normal to oily skin. Questions? see more...

• What is the best face wash for Acne??2 Answers
  • Is this stuff good? Or would u recommend it? 1 Answers
  • Does the Basic Cleaner Clean Face Wash leave an oily resi...2 Answers
Basis® Cleaner Clean Face Wash 6 fl. oz. Tube
  • "I really like this face wash. It is inexpensive and works well. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin. It is a great basic cleaner. " in 7 reviews
  • "If you're going to use a drugstore face wash, this is the one to use!" in 1 review
  • "every time i get really bad breakouts this is my go to product." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have tried just about all drugstore brands of face cleansers because none seem to work for me." in 1 review
  • "When the weather is very dry or cold, it does dry out my skin a bit - so a serum or moisturizer works well afterwards." in 1 review
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Basis® Cleaner Clean Face Wash 6 fl. oz. Tube!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
tiffany c.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this an organic facial cleanser?
meghan l.
Chandler, AZ
Does the Basic Cleaner Clean Face Wash leave an oily residue?
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
What is the best face wash for Acne??
Allison C.
Jarrettsville, Md
I have been on the hunt for a good, natural face wash. I used my friend Simple face wash with on a girls trip with her and I LOVED it, what I don't love is how expensive it is! I have pretty normal skin but I have a terrible blackhead problem on my nose. I am currently using Clean and clear and it is just ok, it doesn't help with my problem. Advise, tip, etc?

Walmart