BY BASIS

Do you shy away from any skin-care product with "regimen" in the name? If you're tired of complicated, expensive facial treatments, it's time to turn to a simple, effective face wash that's part of a low-maintenance routine. Here's the answer: a pleasing tube of clear cleanser stocked with gentle botanicals, such as mint, lemongrass, and chamomile, that you lather up with, and rinse off. That's it ... no muss, no fuss. Just clean skin. deep cleans + refreshes. 100% oil-free and soap free gel with gentle botanicals foams away makeup, dirt and pollution fast from clean, refreshed skin. This clearly invigorating foaming face wash dissolves away dirt and makeup. 100% oil-free and soap-free. Gentle botanicals clean and clarify. Refreshing mint, purifying lemongrass and soothing chamomile leave skin simply clean, simply glowing.  Just right for normal to oily skin. Questions? see more...

• What is the best face wash for Acne??2 Answers
  • Is this stuff good? Or would u recommend it? 1 Answers
  • Does the Basic Cleaner Clean Face Wash leave an oily resi...2 Answers
Basis® Cleaner Clean Face Wash 6 fl. oz. Tube

Start your review of Basis® Cleaner Clean Face Wash 6 fl. oz. Tube!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I really like this face wash. It is inexpensive and works well. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin. It is a great basic cleaner. " in 7 reviews
  • "If you're going to use a drugstore face wash, this is the one to use!" in 1 review
  • "every time i get really bad breakouts this is my go to product." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have tried just about all drugstore brands of face cleansers because none seem to work for me." in 1 review
  • "When the weather is very dry or cold, it does dry out my skin a bit - so a serum or moisturizer works well afterwards." in 1 review
Patricia R.
I am in love with this face wash. It is so inexpensive for what you get, and I love it whenever I'm having an extra oily day, or a few breakouts. I've used this face wash for over a decade and I absolutely love it.
Victoria N.
Salem, OR
I can’t believe I didn’t try this before! It’s so affordable and the ingredients are so good! None of those horrible pore clogging ingredients I was used to. It is a little drying but I always moisturize anyway. This just clears away the makeup and is easy on your eye area
Olivia P.
I love this cleanser and have been using it for years. It’s simple, inexpensive and works well on sensitive skin. I prefer creamier cleansers in the colder months but this is perfect in the spring and summer months.
Michelle H.
I’ve tried other face washes and always come back to this one. It makes my skin feel clean but it doesn’t feel harsh. I’ve been using it for years and it remains consistent. I highly recommend this face wash.
Megan F.
Parsippany, NJ
My sister recently purchased this face wash and I can’t get enough of it! It gets my skin extremely clean but does not strip my skin of moisture. It’s also extremely affordable. Definitely will be repurchasing!
Ydalmis G.
Gainesville, FL
This is the best face wash I have ever used. It’s the only one that fully removed allllll my make-up, including the mascara residue. I also love how natural and kind it is to your skin. I recommend this to everyone I know
Ashley R.
Nashville
This is the best face wash on the market. I have been using it for about 2 years now and it works just as great as the first day I used it to cleanse my face. The ingredients in it are very natural and the face wash doesn’t have any added color, so it is clear. I have oily/combination skin and this face wash still gives me the perfect balance. It removes makeup like magic and since using it my dark spots and overall skin clarity have changed 100%. I highly recommend this product. I order it in bulk from Amazon.
ashley f.
Twin falls, ID
Wonderful product!!! It is very refreshing, and it feels cool and fabulous on my face. Perfect for sensitive skin!
Maddi S.
Dallas, GA
i have sworn by this facial cleanser for YEARS! it is gentle enough you can use it twice a day and it does a fantastic job of removing dirt and oils along with face makeup. if your skin is more sensitive, i definitely recommend this cleanser.
Linda O.
Lakewood , WA
I really like this product but it is very hard to find in stores. I’ve had acne my entire life and have tried a number of face washes. This product is non drying and super gentle but still clears my face up.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
tiffany c.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this an organic facial cleanser?
meghan l.
Chandler, AZ
Does the Basic Cleaner Clean Face Wash leave an oily residue?
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
What is the best face wash for Acne??
Allison C.
Jarrettsville, Md
I have been on the hunt for a good, natural face wash. I used my friend Simple face wash with on a girls trip with her and I LOVED it, what I don't love is how expensive it is! I have pretty normal skin but I have a terrible blackhead problem on my nose. I am currently using Clean and clear and it is just ok, it doesn't help with my problem. Advise, tip, etc?

Walmart