BY BASIS

Do you shy away from any skin-care product with "regimen" in the name? If you're tired of complicated, expensive facial treatments, it's time to turn to a simple, effective face wash that's part of a low-maintenance routine. Here's the answer: a pleasing tube of clear cleanser stocked with gentle botanicals, such as mint, lemongrass, and chamomile, that you lather up with, and rinse off. That's it ... no muss, no fuss. Just clean skin. deep cleans + refreshes. 100% oil-free and soap free gel with gentle botanicals foams away makeup, dirt and pollution fast from clean, refreshed skin. This clearly invigorating foaming face wash dissolves away dirt and makeup. 100% oil-free and soap-free. Gentle botanicals clean and clarify. Refreshing mint, purifying lemongrass and soothing chamomile leave skin simply clean, simply glowing.  Just right for normal to oily skin. Questions? see more...

• What is the best face wash for Acne??2 Answers
  • Is this stuff good? Or would u recommend it? 1 Answers
  • Does the Basic Cleaner Clean Face Wash leave an oily resi...2 Answers
Basis® Cleaner Clean Face Wash 6 fl. oz. Tube

Start your review of Basis® Cleaner Clean Face Wash 6 fl. oz. Tube!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I really like this face wash. It is inexpensive and works well. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin. It is a great basic cleaner. " in 7 reviews
  • "If you're going to use a drugstore face wash, this is the one to use!" in 1 review
  • "every time i get really bad breakouts this is my go to product." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have tried just about all drugstore brands of face cleansers because none seem to work for me." in 1 review
  • "When the weather is very dry or cold, it does dry out my skin a bit - so a serum or moisturizer works well afterwards." in 1 review
ashley f.
Twin falls, ID
Wonderful product!!! It is very refreshing, and it feels cool and fabulous on my face. Perfect for sensitive skin!
Salli A.
I can't do it. this cleanser works great to remove makeup and get your skin feeling super clean. Its a little drying,but not too bad. I reason I cant stand this cleanser is the smell. they use WAAAAAY too much fragrance. I usually foam it in my hands before applying to the face, but the minute I do it makes my nose twitch its just so strong smelling.
CC W.
St Petersburg, FL
I took a risk ordering this online because it had good reviews. I have to say, if you don't want to spend a ton of money on a face wash this is one to buy! I've used tons of drugstore brands. My skin is sensitive and oily and this makes it feel so smooth and clean without drying it out entirely. Definitely worth trying.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Dawn E.
Surprise, AZ
This is by far the best face soap I have used in a long time. After you use it your face feels squeaky clean and you feel so fresh no matter the weather. The price is great for any budget. A little does go a long way with this soap. I don't even need a makeup remover when I use this soap. It takes off anything I have on. I have only been able to find it at bed bath and beyond. I even stock up when I find them since not all stores carry it.
Nina R.
I picked this face wash up at Target on a whim, when I was looking for a product that was affordable and gentle for my sensitive skin and I really like it. I think I paid under $4 for this tube and it's lasted me a few months already since I really don't need to use much. There doesn't seem to be much of a scent with this product, which I like since fragrance tends to break me out. I use this cleanser in the morning, just to refresh my skin before I apply my makeup for the day. I feel like this cleanser cleans my skin without stripping it of moisture. After using this product, I apply my moisturizer and it gives me the perfect canvas to apply my makeup.
Brianne C.
Dublin, OH
Basis is my go-to face wash. I have very sensitive skin with many allergies and this soap has never irritated my skin. I use it every time I shower and at least once a day I wash my face at the sink. I've never had a problem withy skin not feeling clean and refreshed after using Basis. It's also very affordable and one tube lasts a long time. I bought a 3 pack on Amazon for $11 and expect that to last me a long time.
Carla J.
Douglasville, GA
I love this cleanser. You only need about a pea size and it foams. My face feels so amazingly clean after I use this cleanser.
Catherine S.
Honeoye Falls, NY
really great, inexpensive gentle cleanser. Not ideal for oily skin, but very good for sensitive skin. Leaves your face feeling very clean and refreshed. Love this stuff!
Danielle  M.
Wellington, FL
I only use this once a week. I have pretty dry skin. So I use this as my clarifying cleanser. My skin is squeaky clean after and not dry.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
tiffany c.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this an organic facial cleanser?
meghan l.
Chandler, AZ
Does the Basic Cleaner Clean Face Wash leave an oily residue?
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
What is the best face wash for Acne??
Allison C.
Jarrettsville, Md
I have been on the hunt for a good, natural face wash. I used my friend Simple face wash with on a girls trip with her and I LOVED it, what I don't love is how expensive it is! I have pretty normal skin but I have a terrible blackhead problem on my nose. I am currently using Clean and clear and it is just ok, it doesn't help with my problem. Advise, tip, etc?

Walmart