BY BASIS

Do you shy away from any skin-care product with "regimen" in the name? If you're tired of complicated, expensive facial treatments, it's time to turn to a simple, effective face wash that's part of a low-maintenance routine. Here's the answer: a pleasing tube of clear cleanser stocked with gentle botanicals, such as mint, lemongrass, and chamomile, that you lather up with, and rinse off. That's it ... no muss, no fuss. Just clean skin. deep cleans + refreshes. 100% oil-free and soap free gel with gentle botanicals foams away makeup, dirt and pollution fast from clean, refreshed skin. This clearly invigorating foaming face wash dissolves away dirt and makeup. 100% oil-free and soap-free. Gentle botanicals clean and clarify. Refreshing mint, purifying lemongrass and soothing chamomile leave skin simply clean, simply glowing.  Just right for normal to oily skin. Questions? see more...

• What is the best face wash for Acne??2 Answers
  • Is this stuff good? Or would u recommend it? 1 Answers
  • Does the Basic Cleaner Clean Face Wash leave an oily resi...2 Answers
Basis® Cleaner Clean Face Wash 6 fl. oz. Tube

Start your review of Basis® Cleaner Clean Face Wash 6 fl. oz. Tube!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I really like this face wash. It is inexpensive and works well. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin. It is a great basic cleaner. " in 7 reviews
  • "If you're going to use a drugstore face wash, this is the one to use!" in 1 review
  • "every time i get really bad breakouts this is my go to product." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have tried just about all drugstore brands of face cleansers because none seem to work for me." in 1 review
  • "When the weather is very dry or cold, it does dry out my skin a bit - so a serum or moisturizer works well afterwards." in 1 review
Haleigh L.
Logan, WV
I have very sensitive skin and have tried just about all drugstore brands of face cleansers because none seem to work for me. I saw this at Ulta one day and decided to try this thinking that it would be very gentle for my overly sensitive skin, but boy was I wrong. My skin was on fire after using it, thus meaning that I was allergic to it. I think I gave it a week of trying it before I had to take it back to Ulta.
Kimberly J.
Fairfax, VA
Used this when i was staying at my boyfriends place for the weekend and forgot to bring my face wash. Caused me to have lots of whiteheads. But it works fine for him. Im never using it again
Salli A.
I can't do it. this cleanser works great to remove makeup and get your skin feeling super clean. Its a little drying,but not too bad. I reason I cant stand this cleanser is the smell. they use WAAAAAY too much fragrance. I usually foam it in my hands before applying to the face, but the minute I do it makes my nose twitch its just so strong smelling.
Liz T.
Not my favorite skincare product. I feel as if doesn't clean my skin properly or remove any unseen makeup.
estefany h.
Union, NJ
Good product. Too gentle for my like. It would work better for people with extremely sensitive skin. Alright overall
Magen D.
New Orleans , LA
It removes makeup and cleanses skin well. Leaving a smooth feeling on face. Scent is nice yet subtle. It works well on my oily skin.
Olivia P.
I love this cleanser and have been using it for years. It’s simple, inexpensive and works well on sensitive skin. I prefer creamier cleansers in the colder months but this is perfect in the spring and summer months.
Linda O.
Lakewood , WA
I really like this product but it is very hard to find in stores. I’ve had acne my entire life and have tried a number of face washes. This product is non drying and super gentle but still clears my face up.
Nina R.
I picked this face wash up at Target on a whim, when I was looking for a product that was affordable and gentle for my sensitive skin and I really like it. I think I paid under $4 for this tube and it's lasted me a few months already since I really don't need to use much. There doesn't seem to be much of a scent with this product, which I like since fragrance tends to break me out. I use this cleanser in the morning, just to refresh my skin before I apply my makeup for the day. I feel like this cleanser cleans my skin without stripping it of moisture. After using this product, I apply my moisturizer and it gives me the perfect canvas to apply my makeup.
Angelica M.
This cleanser is good for sensitive skin it is not for acne but is a good cleanser some say it might dry your skin. But keep in mind that whenever you was your face you are suppose to use a moisturizer regardless in order to restore moisturizer after you clean your face. Any kind will do just make sure it has one is non comedogenic means it will not clog your pores.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
tiffany c.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this an organic facial cleanser?
meghan l.
Chandler, AZ
Does the Basic Cleaner Clean Face Wash leave an oily residue?
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
What is the best face wash for Acne??
Allison C.
Jarrettsville, Md
I have been on the hunt for a good, natural face wash. I used my friend Simple face wash with on a girls trip with her and I LOVED it, what I don't love is how expensive it is! I have pretty normal skin but I have a terrible blackhead problem on my nose. I am currently using Clean and clear and it is just ok, it doesn't help with my problem. Advise, tip, etc?

Walmart