BY BASIS

Do you shy away from any skin-care product with "regimen" in the name? If you're tired of complicated, expensive facial treatments, it's time to turn to a simple, effective face wash that's part of a low-maintenance routine. Here's the answer: a pleasing tube of clear cleanser stocked with gentle botanicals, such as mint, lemongrass, and chamomile, that you lather up with, and rinse off. That's it ... no muss, no fuss. Just clean skin. deep cleans + refreshes. 100% oil-free and soap free gel with gentle botanicals foams away makeup, dirt and pollution fast from clean, refreshed skin. This clearly invigorating foaming face wash dissolves away dirt and makeup. 100% oil-free and soap-free. Gentle botanicals clean and clarify. Refreshing mint, purifying lemongrass and soothing chamomile leave skin simply clean, simply glowing.  Just right for normal to oily skin. Questions? see more...

• What is the best face wash for Acne??2 Answers
  • Is this stuff good? Or would u recommend it? 1 Answers
  • Does the Basic Cleaner Clean Face Wash leave an oily resi...2 Answers
Basis® Cleaner Clean Face Wash 6 fl. oz. Tube

Start your review of Basis® Cleaner Clean Face Wash 6 fl. oz. Tube!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I really like this face wash. It is inexpensive and works well. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin. It is a great basic cleaner. " in 7 reviews
  • "If you're going to use a drugstore face wash, this is the one to use!" in 1 review
  • "every time i get really bad breakouts this is my go to product." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have tried just about all drugstore brands of face cleansers because none seem to work for me." in 1 review
  • "When the weather is very dry or cold, it does dry out my skin a bit - so a serum or moisturizer works well afterwards." in 1 review
ashley f.
Twin falls, ID
Wonderful product!!! It is very refreshing, and it feels cool and fabulous on my face. Perfect for sensitive skin!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I used to use this facial cleanser a lot in high school! The scent isn't irritating at all and it lathered perfectly. It always left my skin feeling very clean without stripping any natural oils. I also believe that it really helped with my mild acne! I highly recommend this to anyone!
Lisa G.
The best face wash ever. Natural. Smells great. A good clean that will not leave your face feeling dry. Works well with removing eye makeup.
Kelsey C.
Sanford , Nc
This is the best face cleaning product that have come across. It give you a really good clean feeling without leaving your skin dry. Your skill will feel AMAZING after using this product. If you're going to use a drugstore face wash, this is the one to use! excellent results!
Tamika R.
Out of all the facial washes i have used and tried none compares to this one. It cleans and clears my face like no other product out there. It smells great and does not dry out my skin. I love love love it.
Brittany G.
Saint Peters, MO
Honestly, this is one of the best face washes I have ever used. It is so light on my skin but face it feel very clean and doesn't dry it out.
Elizabeth G.
Denham Spgs, LA
That is what you will get when you use these products! Basis was first recommended to me by my dermatologist! You can find them at Walmart, Target and most drugstores! This particular soap I use in the morning for the fresh, citrus scent it has. I find my skin feels fresher, looks absolutely glowing and helps with my blemishes-which is my biggest problem area. I recommend you try this! It is fantastic!
Sandy P.
Irvine, CA
I only realized that I liked it when I used it in the last couple of washes. My mom usually used it so I used the rest of it up. My face did not feel drying after using it at all and my skin felt so nice and smooth too. Also the price is so nice.
Kassandra B.
Troy, NY
I bought this on a whim and was very impressed with the way it made my skin feel. I have very sensitve acne-prone skin and this was a nice clarifying wash without being too drying. It removes make-up pretty well and has a nice lemon-y scent to it.
Alyssa C.
Lakeland, FL
This takes off my makeup so well each night. It's fresh and such a great price. When the weather is very dry or cold, it does dry out my skin a bit - so a serum or moisturizer works well afterwards.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
tiffany c.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this an organic facial cleanser?
meghan l.
Chandler, AZ
Does the Basic Cleaner Clean Face Wash leave an oily residue?
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
What is the best face wash for Acne??
Allison C.
Jarrettsville, Md
I have been on the hunt for a good, natural face wash. I used my friend Simple face wash with on a girls trip with her and I LOVED it, what I don't love is how expensive it is! I have pretty normal skin but I have a terrible blackhead problem on my nose. I am currently using Clean and clear and it is just ok, it doesn't help with my problem. Advise, tip, etc?

Walmart