BY BASIS

Do you shy away from any skin-care product with "regimen" in the name? If you're tired of complicated, expensive facial treatments, it's time to turn to a simple, effective face wash that's part of a low-maintenance routine. Here's the answer: a pleasing tube of clear cleanser stocked with gentle botanicals, such as mint, lemongrass, and chamomile, that you lather up with, and rinse off. That's it ... no muss, no fuss. Just clean skin. deep cleans + refreshes. 100% oil-free and soap free gel with gentle botanicals foams away makeup, dirt and pollution fast from clean, refreshed skin. This clearly invigorating foaming face wash dissolves away dirt and makeup. 100% oil-free and soap-free. Gentle botanicals clean and clarify. Refreshing mint, purifying lemongrass and soothing chamomile leave skin simply clean, simply glowing.  Just right for normal to oily skin. Questions? see more...

• What is the best face wash for Acne??2 Answers
  • Is this stuff good? Or would u recommend it? 1 Answers
  • Does the Basic Cleaner Clean Face Wash leave an oily resi...2 Answers
Basis® Cleaner Clean Face Wash 6 fl. oz. Tube
  • "I really like this face wash. It is inexpensive and works well. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin. It is a great basic cleaner. " in 7 reviews
  • "If you're going to use a drugstore face wash, this is the one to use!" in 1 review
  • "every time i get really bad breakouts this is my go to product." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have tried just about all drugstore brands of face cleansers because none seem to work for me." in 1 review
  • "When the weather is very dry or cold, it does dry out my skin a bit - so a serum or moisturizer works well afterwards." in 1 review
Elizabeth G.
Denham Spgs, LA
That is what you will get when you use these products! Basis was first recommended to me by my dermatologist! You can find them at Walmart, Target and most drugstores! This particular soap I use in the morning for the fresh, citrus scent it has. I find my skin feels fresher, looks absolutely glowing and helps with my blemishes-which is my biggest problem area. I recommend you try this! It is fantastic!
Angelica M.
This cleanser is good for sensitive skin it is not for acne but is a good cleanser some say it might dry your skin. But keep in mind that whenever you was your face you are suppose to use a moisturizer regardless in order to restore moisturizer after you clean your face. Any kind will do just make sure it has one is non comedogenic means it will not clog your pores.
Salli A.
I can't do it. this cleanser works great to remove makeup and get your skin feeling super clean. Its a little drying,but not too bad. I reason I cant stand this cleanser is the smell. they use WAAAAAY too much fragrance. I usually foam it in my hands before applying to the face, but the minute I do it makes my nose twitch its just so strong smelling.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I used to use this facial cleanser a lot in high school! The scent isn't irritating at all and it lathered perfectly. It always left my skin feeling very clean without stripping any natural oils. I also believe that it really helped with my mild acne! I highly recommend this to anyone!
Kelsey C.
Sanford , Nc
This is the best face cleaning product that have come across. It give you a really good clean feeling without leaving your skin dry. Your skill will feel AMAZING after using this product. If you're going to use a drugstore face wash, this is the one to use! excellent results!
Jill T.
This is my one and only. It truly cleanses and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It has calmed my breakouts and I have had significant clearer skin without pimples. My local store stopped carrying it, but I will not hesitate to find and buy it online .
Kassandra B.
Troy, NY
I bought this on a whim and was very impressed with the way it made my skin feel. I have very sensitve acne-prone skin and this was a nice clarifying wash without being too drying. It removes make-up pretty well and has a nice lemon-y scent to it.
Caitlin C.
I have been using this face wash for years. It cleans my face without giving me a chemical feel afterwards. I love the smell, the lather, and the clean feeling afterwards. It always cleans any makeup off my face with little to no effort.
leigh s.
Farmington, MI
Another Basis product that's my go to soap! I love the bar version of this as well.
This smells once again so clean and light yet a nice refreshing scent without being over powering at all.
I love using this on my face everyday.
I R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a very good face wash and extremely underrated. It really cleans the face without stripping the skin and is cheaper than most. When I go in with a toner after, I don't see anything on the cotton pad which is a good sign. I remove makeup with a cleansing oil then this face wash and it gets my skin clean!
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
Where does everyone purchase this from? ive been searching like crazy and cant seem to find it anywhere. My walmart quit selling it like 2 yrs ago.
tiffany c.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this an organic facial cleanser?
meghan l.
Chandler, AZ
Does the Basic Cleaner Clean Face Wash leave an oily residue?
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
What is the best face wash for Acne??
Allison C.
Jarrettsville, Md
I have been on the hunt for a good, natural face wash. I used my friend Simple face wash with on a girls trip with her and I LOVED it, what I don't love is how expensive it is! I have pretty normal skin but I have a terrible blackhead problem on my nose. I am currently using Clean and clear and it is just ok, it doesn't help with my problem. Advise, tip, etc?

Kohl's