Ashley R.
Nashville
This is the best face wash on the market. I have been using it for about 2 years now and it works just as great as the first day I used it to cleanse my face. The ingredients in it are very natural and the face wash doesn’t have any added color, so it is clear. I have oily/combination skin and this face wash still gives me the perfect balance. It removes makeup like magic and since using it my dark spots and overall skin clarity have changed 100%. I highly recommend this product. I order it in bulk from Amazon.