Basis® Cleaner Clean Face Wash 6 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Nina R.

BY BASIS

Do you shy away from any skin-care product with "regimen" in the name? If you're tired of complicated, expensive facial treatments, it's time to turn to a simple, effective face wash that's part of a low-maintenance routine. Here's the answer: a pleasing tube of clear cleanser stocked with gentle botanicals, such as mint, lemongrass, and chamomile, that you lather up with, and rinse off. That's it ... no muss, no fuss. Just clean skin. deep cleans + refreshes. 100% oil-free and soap free gel with gentle botanicals foams away makeup, dirt and pollution fast from clean, refreshed skin. This clearly invigorating foaming face wash dissolves away dirt and makeup. 100% oil-free and soap-free. Gentle botanicals clean and clarify. Refreshing mint, purifying lemongrass and soothing chamomile leave skin simply clean, simply glowing.  Just right for normal to oily skin. Questions? see more...

• Is this stuff good? Or would u recommend it? 1 Answers
  • Does the Basic Cleaner Clean Face Wash leave an oily residue? 2 Answers
  • What is the best face wash for Acne??1 Answers
Basis® Cleaner Clean Face Wash 6 fl. oz. Tube
  • "If you're going to use a drugstore face wash, this is the one to use!" in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have tried just about all drugstore brands of face cleansers because none seem to work for me." in 1 review
  • "This cleanser is good for sensitive skin it is not for acne but is a good cleanser some say it might dry your skin." in 1 review
  • "When the weather is very dry or cold, it does dry out my skin a bit - so a serum or moisturizer works well afterwards." in 1 review
  • "It removes my make up so easily at night and does not cause my face to dry out and break out with acne or redness." in 1 review
Nina R.
Nina R.
I picked this face wash up at Target on a whim, when I was looking for a product that was affordable and gentle for my sensitive skin and I really like it. I think I paid under $4 for this tube and it's lasted me a few months already since I really don't need to use much. There doesn't seem to be much of a scent with this product, which I like since fragrance tends to break me out. I use this cleanser in the morning, just to refresh my skin before I apply my makeup for the day. I feel like this cleanser cleans my skin without stripping it of moisture. After using this product, I apply my moisturizer and it gives me the perfect canvas to apply my makeup.
Dawn E.
Dawn E.
Surprise , AZ
This is by far the best face soap I have used in a long time. After you use it your face feels squeaky clean and you feel so fresh no matter the weather. The price is great for any budget. A little does go a long way with this soap. I don't even need a makeup remover when I use this soap. It takes off anything I have on. I have only been able to find it at bed bath and beyond. I even stock up when I find them since not all stores carry it.
CC W.
CC W.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I took a risk ordering this online because it had good reviews. I have to say, if you don't want to spend a ton of money on a face wash this is one to buy! I've used tons of drugstore brands. My skin is sensitive and oily and this makes it feel so smooth and clean without drying it out entirely. Definitely worth trying.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this face wash. It is inexpensive and works well. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin. It is a great basic cleaner.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this facial cleanser a lot in high school! The scent isn't irritating at all and it lathered perfectly. It always left my skin feeling very clean without stripping any natural oils. I also believe that it really helped with my mild acne! I highly recommend this to anyone!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Saint Peters, MO
Honestly, this is one of the best face washes I have ever used. It is so light on my skin but face it feel very clean and doesn't dry it out.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Not my favorite skincare product. I feel as if doesn't clean my skin properly or remove any unseen makeup.
Haleigh L.
Haleigh L.
Logan, WV
I have very sensitive skin and have tried just about all drugstore brands of face cleansers because none seem to work for me. I saw this at Ulta one day and decided to try this thinking that it would be very gentle for my overly sensitive skin, but boy was I wrong. My skin was on fire after using it, thus meaning that I was allergic to it. I think I gave it a week of trying it before I had to take it back to Ulta.
Cozad, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product.
every time i get really bad breakouts this is my go to product. Always clears up my skin.
I recommend this to all my friends because it works so well.
Brianne C.
Brianne C.
Basis is my go-to face wash. I have very sensitive skin with many allergies and this soap has never irritated my skin. I use it every time I shower and at least once a day I wash my face at the sink. I've never had a problem withy skin not feeling clean and refreshed after using Basis. It's also very affordable and one tube lasts a long time. I bought a 3 pack on Amazon for $11 and expect that to last me a long time.
meghan l.
meghan l.
Chandler, AZ
Does the Basic Cleaner Clean Face Wash leave an oily residue?
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this an organic facial cleanser?
Cozad, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where does everyone purchase this from? ive been searching like crazy and cant seem to find it anywhere. My walmart quit selling it like 2 yrs ago.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best face wash for Acne??
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Kerman, CA
Is this stuff good? Or would u recommend it?