BY BASIS

Do you shy away from any skin-care product with "regimen" in the name? If you're tired of complicated, expensive facial treatments, it's time to turn to a simple, effective face wash that's part of a low-maintenance routine. Here's the answer: a pleasing tube of clear cleanser stocked with gentle botanicals, such as mint, lemongrass, and chamomile, that you lather up with, and rinse off. That's it ... no muss, no fuss. Just clean skin. deep cleans + refreshes. 100% oil-free and soap free gel with gentle botanicals foams away makeup, dirt and pollution fast from clean, refreshed skin. This clearly invigorating foaming face wash dissolves away dirt and makeup. 100% oil-free and soap-free. Gentle botanicals clean and clarify. Refreshing mint, purifying lemongrass and soothing chamomile leave skin simply clean, simply glowing.  Just right for normal to oily skin. Questions? see more...

• What is the best face wash for Acne??2 Answers
  • Is this stuff good? Or would u recommend it? 1 Answers
  • Does the Basic Cleaner Clean Face Wash leave an oily resi...2 Answers
Basis® Cleaner Clean Face Wash 6 fl. oz. Tube
  • "I really like this face wash. It is inexpensive and works well. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin. It is a great basic cleaner. " in 7 reviews
  • "If you're going to use a drugstore face wash, this is the one to use!" in 1 review
  • "every time i get really bad breakouts this is my go to product." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have tried just about all drugstore brands of face cleansers because none seem to work for me." in 1 review
  • "When the weather is very dry or cold, it does dry out my skin a bit - so a serum or moisturizer works well afterwards." in 1 review
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Love using this every time I shower! It takes off my make up and makes my face feel so nice and soft and very clean. It really gets in there and gets out all the dirt and nasty stuff that gets on my face during the day and makes my face feel refreshed! Very cheap I highly recommend this
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Wonderful daily cleanser that works well on any skin type - even sensitive, acne prone or combo. This is a great morning cleanser to get the grease and built-up oil off of your face and it's a great step 1 cleanser at nights to dissolve makeup. I recommend double cleansing to anyone who wears makeup. The first cleanser will remove the makeup and whatever residue is built up on the surface of your skin and the second will deep-clean your pores. Although this cleanser does have a pretty strong fragrance, I find it very pleasant and my skin feels squeaky clean after using this product. It's affordable and everyone should absolutely give this cleanser a try at least once. ^-^
Kimberly J.
Fairfax, VA
Used this when i was staying at my boyfriends place for the weekend and forgot to bring my face wash. Caused me to have lots of whiteheads. But it works fine for him. Im never using it again
Gisela Q.
Bronx, NY
This is my plan B facial cleanser. I like how clean and refresh my skin is after I washed my face. The price is very affordable. I bought this for $4.59 at my local pharmacy.
Laura H.
Harleysville
I LOVE this face wash!! It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed without leaving a residue behind. I have sensitive skin that is prone to break outs and this face wash keeps them at bay without being drying. I’ve been using this religiously for about 5 years and will continue to do so!!!!
Brianne C.
Basis is my go-to face wash. I have very sensitive skin with many allergies and this soap has never irritated my skin. I use it every time I shower and at least once a day I wash my face at the sink. I've never had a problem withy skin not feeling clean and refreshed after using Basis. It's also very affordable and one tube lasts a long time. I bought a 3 pack on Amazon for $11 and expect that to last me a long time.
CC W.
St Petersburg, FL
I took a risk ordering this online because it had good reviews. I have to say, if you don't want to spend a ton of money on a face wash this is one to buy! I've used tons of drugstore brands. My skin is sensitive and oily and this makes it feel so smooth and clean without drying it out entirely. Definitely worth trying.
I R.
This is a very good face wash and extremely underrated. It really cleans the face without stripping the skin and is cheaper than most. When I go in with a toner after, I don't see anything on the cotton pad which is a good sign. I remove makeup with a cleansing oil then this face wash and it gets my skin clean!
Nina R.
I picked this face wash up at Target on a whim, when I was looking for a product that was affordable and gentle for my sensitive skin and I really like it. I think I paid under $4 for this tube and it's lasted me a few months already since I really don't need to use much. There doesn't seem to be much of a scent with this product, which I like since fragrance tends to break me out. I use this cleanser in the morning, just to refresh my skin before I apply my makeup for the day. I feel like this cleanser cleans my skin without stripping it of moisture. After using this product, I apply my moisturizer and it gives me the perfect canvas to apply my makeup.
Caitlin P.
Akron, CO
I love this product. It is a water based facial gel. I love how there is no oil in it. It is also more at the drugstore price which means I am not breaking the bank for clear skin.
tiffany c.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this an organic facial cleanser?
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
Where does everyone purchase this from? ive been searching like crazy and cant seem to find it anywhere. My walmart quit selling it like 2 yrs ago.
meghan l.
Chandler, AZ
Does the Basic Cleaner Clean Face Wash leave an oily residue?
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
What is the best face wash for Acne??
Allison C.
Jarrettsville, Md
I have been on the hunt for a good, natural face wash. I used my friend Simple face wash with on a girls trip with her and I LOVED it, what I don't love is how expensive it is! I have pretty normal skin but I have a terrible blackhead problem on my nose. I am currently using Clean and clear and it is just ok, it doesn't help with my problem. Advise, tip, etc?