Basis Cleaner Clean Face Wash uploaded by Svetlana M.

BY BASIS

This product is not eligible for Priority Shipping. Image may vary from the actual product. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Review for: Basis Cleaner Clean Face Wash, 6 Count more...
Wonderful daily cleanser that works well on any skin type - even sensitive, acne prone or combo. This is a great morning cleanser to get the grease and built-up oil off of your face and it's a great step 1 cleanser at nights to dissolve makeup. I recommend double cleansing to anyone who wears makeup. The first cleanser will remove the makeup and whatever residue is built up on the surface of your skin and the second will deep-clean your pores. Although this cleanser does have a pretty strong fragrance, I find it very pleasant and my skin feels squeaky clean after using this product. It's affordable and everyone should absolutely give this cleanser a try at least once. ^-^
Salli A.
I can't do it. this cleanser works great to remove makeup and get your skin feeling super clean. Its a little drying,but not too bad. I reason I cant stand this cleanser is the smell. they use WAAAAAY too much fragrance. I usually foam it in my hands before applying to the face, but the minute I do it makes my nose twitch its just so strong smelling.
Catherine S.
Honeoye Falls, NY
really great, inexpensive gentle cleanser. Not ideal for oily skin, but very good for sensitive skin. Leaves your face feeling very clean and refreshed. Love this stuff!
Carla J.
I love this cleanser. You only need about a pea size and it foams. My face feels so amazingly clean after I use this cleanser.