Basin Gold: Red Potatoes, 5 Lb uploaded by Rachael R.Basin Gold: Red Potatoes, 5 Lb uploaded by Iris P.Basin Gold: Red Potatoes, 5 Lb uploaded by Iris P.

BY BASIN GOLD

Allie R.
Carbondale, CO
I had all local potatoes for my recipe. I've never had a bad potato. They can be found at any grocery story.
Iris P.
Foodie Expert
Any way you eat the potatoes taste delicious.but you make this In the over with salt and pepper is perfect.
Élan B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I use these potatoes in my delicious and hearty potato corn chowder, which has always been a staple in our family. These potatoes are a perfect size and texture for fresh veggie dishes. The cool beautifully and retain their vibrant color!
Savannah T.
Austin, TX
Red potatoes are my favorite potato’s to bake with. They have such a sweet taste and even the potato skin in delicious.
Christine G.
Thanksgivinf essential!! These make the perfect mashed potatoes, such a hearty taste to them. I buy these at my local grocery store for a competitive price. They're healthy by being pure and make you feel GOOD :)
Tathiana Y.
Foodie Expert
Que es una cena de acción de gracias sin él puré de papas rojas, las mejores papas, suaves y dulces!
Paloma M.
Foodie Expert
I love potatoes and more on my thanksgiving table we sure can't miss have homemade mashed potatoes it's the best!
Rose D.
Foodie Expert
You can't go to thanksgiving dinner without having mashed potatoes! Please get your potatoes. It's a thanksgiving meal must! It taste great and is great. Potato bags aren't so expensive and you get a whole lot rather than buying single potatoes.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
Foodie Expert
These are a must have for Thanksgiving dinner. We lie to make mashed potatoes with these. Sometimes we just do roasted garlic and rosemary potatoes which are just as delicious as mashed potatoes.
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
I really like these potatoes, makes great mashed potatoes, and great for potatoe salad i always buy a bag or two