BY BASIN GOLD

China's I.
Midwest City, OK
I use these little babies in my roasts and even to make a little roasted potatoes or even mashed red potatoes never am I ever upset with this brand
Laura N.
Bossier City, LA
Made Parmesan mashed potatoes with these and they turned out perfectly! Basin Gold: Red Potatoes, 5 Lb
Allie R.
Carbondale, CO
I had all local potatoes for my recipe. I've never had a bad potato. They can be found at any grocery story.
Iris P.
Any way you eat the potatoes taste delicious.but you make this In the over with salt and pepper is perfect.
Élan B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I use these potatoes in my delicious and hearty potato corn chowder, which has always been a staple in our family. These potatoes are a perfect size and texture for fresh veggie dishes. The cool beautifully and retain their vibrant color!
Savannah T.
Austin, TX
Red potatoes are my favorite potato’s to bake with. They have such a sweet taste and even the potato skin in delicious.
Christine G.
Thanksgivinf essential!! These make the perfect mashed potatoes, such a hearty taste to them. I buy these at my local grocery store for a competitive price. They're healthy by being pure and make you feel GOOD :)
Tathiana Y.
Que es una cena de acción de gracias sin él puré de papas rojas, las mejores papas, suaves y dulces!
Paloma M.
I love potatoes and more on my thanksgiving table we sure can't miss have homemade mashed potatoes it's the best!
Rose D.
You can't go to thanksgiving dinner without having mashed potatoes! Please get your potatoes. It's a thanksgiving meal must! It taste great and is great. Potato bags aren't so expensive and you get a whole lot rather than buying single potatoes.