BY BASIN GOLD

Christine G.
Christine G.
Thanksgivinf essential!! These make the perfect mashed potatoes, such a hearty taste to them. I buy these at my local grocery store for a competitive price. They're healthy by being pure and make you feel GOOD :)
Tathiana Y.
Tathiana Y.
Foodie Expert
Que es una cena de acción de gracias sin él puré de papas rojas, las mejores papas, suaves y dulces!
Paloma M.
Paloma M.
I love potatoes and more on my thanksgiving table we sure can't miss have homemade mashed potatoes it's the best!
Rose D.
Rose D.
Foodie Expert
You can't go to thanksgiving dinner without having mashed potatoes! Please get your potatoes. It's a thanksgiving meal must! It taste great and is great. Potato bags aren't so expensive and you get a whole lot rather than buying single potatoes.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
Foodie Expert
These are a must have for Thanksgiving dinner. We lie to make mashed potatoes with these. Sometimes we just do roasted garlic and rosemary potatoes which are just as delicious as mashed potatoes.
Aisha T.
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
I really like these potatoes, makes great mashed potatoes, and great for potatoe salad i always buy a bag or two
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
This is great for homemade buttery mashed potatoes. I really love anything made of potato. From chips, hash browns, french fries, and mashed potato.
Amanda m.
Amanda m.
Bowling Green, KY
I love these potatoes. You can do so much with them and they will always taste good. Just amazing. I love to fry them with cheese that's my favorite...
Angela G.
Angela G.
Greenfield, WI
These are good to bake with a little bit of olive oil, pepper, and salt. It makes a tasty side for dinner time.