BY BASIN GOLD

Kourtney K.
tucson
I buy these from fry’s
Am a repeat customer
Can literally use them for almost anything and any meal
Would recommend
Affordable as well
Good flavor
Good amount of product for price
Élan B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I use these potatoes in my delicious and hearty potato corn chowder, which has always been a staple in our family. These potatoes are a perfect size and texture for fresh veggie dishes. The cool beautifully and retain their vibrant color!
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
These are a must have for Thanksgiving dinner. We lie to make mashed potatoes with these. Sometimes we just do roasted garlic and rosemary potatoes which are just as delicious as mashed potatoes.
Rose D.
You can't go to thanksgiving dinner without having mashed potatoes! Please get your potatoes. It's a thanksgiving meal must! It taste great and is great. Potato bags aren't so expensive and you get a whole lot rather than buying single potatoes.
Christine G.
Thanksgivinf essential!! These make the perfect mashed potatoes, such a hearty taste to them. I buy these at my local grocery store for a competitive price. They're healthy by being pure and make you feel GOOD :)
Amanda m.
Bowling Green, KY
I love these potatoes. You can do so much with them and they will always taste good. Just amazing. I love to fry them with cheese that's my favorite...
Jenny D.
This is great for homemade buttery mashed potatoes. I really love anything made of potato. From chips, hash browns, french fries, and mashed potato.
Diana A.
The red potatoes are perfect for a good meal. They taste good and are very easy to make. I like eating them a lot with crawfish boil and foil wraps.
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
I use these little babies in my roasts and even to make a little roasted potatoes or even mashed red potatoes never am I ever upset with this brand
Savannah T.
['Austin', ''], TX
Red potatoes are my favorite potato’s to bake with. They have such a sweet taste and even the potato skin in delicious.