BY BASIN GOLD

Christine G.
Thanksgivinf essential!! These make the perfect mashed potatoes, such a hearty taste to them. I buy these at my local grocery store for a competitive price. They're healthy by being pure and make you feel GOOD :)
Tathiana Y.
Que es una cena de acción de gracias sin él puré de papas rojas, las mejores papas, suaves y dulces!
Élan B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I use these potatoes in my delicious and hearty potato corn chowder, which has always been a staple in our family. These potatoes are a perfect size and texture for fresh veggie dishes. The cool beautifully and retain their vibrant color!
Rose D.
You can't go to thanksgiving dinner without having mashed potatoes! Please get your potatoes. It's a thanksgiving meal must! It taste great and is great. Potato bags aren't so expensive and you get a whole lot rather than buying single potatoes.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
These are a must have for Thanksgiving dinner. We lie to make mashed potatoes with these. Sometimes we just do roasted garlic and rosemary potatoes which are just as delicious as mashed potatoes.
Angela G.
Greenfield, WI
These are good to bake with a little bit of olive oil, pepper, and salt. It makes a tasty side for dinner time.
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
I really like these potatoes, makes great mashed potatoes, and great for potatoe salad i always buy a bag or two
Savannah T.
Austin, TX
Red potatoes are my favorite potato’s to bake with. They have such a sweet taste and even the potato skin in delicious.
Laura N.
Bossier City, LA
Made Parmesan mashed potatoes with these and they turned out perfectly! Basin Gold: Red Potatoes, 5 Lb
Allie R.
Carbondale, CO
I had all local potatoes for my recipe. I've never had a bad potato. They can be found at any grocery story.