BY SPICE TIME

• "Such a great flavor and I always have some on hand. " in 1 review
Krysta B.
Export, PA
I love dried herbs, especially basil because I think it has such a different but similar taste to the herb when it's fresh. I like to use both- but never can keep fresh herbs fresh. That's when I thank the heavens for dried herbs like these! They add great flavor to everything ( I put dried basil in everything) and it lasts me as long as it needs to before I run out!
Vishakha B.
Dallas, TX
Basil adds a herby kick to any recipe and I just love it! Dried basil leaves usually lose taste but this brand of naturally pure basil leaves just keeps the fresh taste intact!
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Basil is a staple in my spice cabinet. I love it in my italian dishes as well as many meat dishes. This is a good tasting brand that tastes fresh and adds to the dimension of your dish.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
Love this flavor and this brand. It's the one I use the most whenever I can find it in grocery stores. Highly recommend it.
Barbara H.
Sanford, FL
I use these in my homemade tomato sauce. They have a fresh taste and scent and always make my sauce taste fantastic.
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Basil and add it to a lot of food items, usually paste. Such a great flavor and I always have some on hand.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
I usually ad fresh basil to my cooking, but in the winter this is what i use and it seems to be pretty potent.
Taylor K.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I love putting basil in my spaghetti sauce! It adds great flavor, and great color to the dish.
Roxanne R.
Harlingen, TX
Basil is a go to spice to make sure you food has the extra little flavor. one of my favs!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
One of my favorite cooking spices. This is always in my cupboard. Great flavor
Rebecca G.
What do you use basil leaves for most?