Basil Bathroom Cleaner

by Mrs. Meyer's

Truly clean your bathroom with powerful, garden-fresh Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Bathroom Cleaner. This hardworking formula is specially formulated to clean shower doors, tile, toilet seats, porcelain, countertops, sinks and tubs. Simply wipe away. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 99% naturally derived.

Does this get the bathroom very clean or do you have to use other products after using it?
Does this clean as well as traditional cleaning products (Clorox, Lysol, etc.)?
Does this worgood?
Start your review of Basil Bathroom Cleaner!
How would you rate this product?
Absolutely LOVE LOVE Mrs. Meyers products! I clean houses and use these all of the time. The scent is great, and not overpowering or filled with harmful chemicals like most cleaning products. I buy mine at Publix or directly from the MM website.
Columbus, GA
I love this stuff because it doesn't have any strong chemical smell like most household cleaners I've tried before. It feels safe to use with young children in the house, and it does a great job of cleaning. Plus, it smells amazing!
Easton, MD
Smells amazing, cleans all surfaces with ease and it NEVER hurts my hands are gives me a headache. I even like to pour it into hot water in my sink & use it to mop!
Ruckersville , VA
I love the smell of basil - I also love that I can clean without having to worry about harmful or harsh chemicals. No film no residue. Goes great with the citrus candles in my bathrooms :)
Brentwood, TN
I love, love, love the smell of this cleaner. It's all-natural so it doesn't freak me out when I used it. It doesn't clean super tough jobs but it is good for everyday cleaning.
City Industry, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Omg I'm in love with the smell!! Makes me want to clean all the time, lol I love that it doesn't smell like theother unnatural cleaning products with the strong fumes.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my house fresh. It looks so clean when I use it. I love that it doesn't have that nasty bleach smell. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
Stratford, CT
Such a great scent for the kitchen! Very fresh and cleans wonderfully. The scent lingers for hours, but is not overwhelming. Great on countertops and stove tops
This product LITERALLY makes me want to clean my whole house -- top to bottom! I've tried the knock off brands and nothing compares! I need to go get some NOW!
Napoleon, OH
The smell is not overpowering and smells very fresh. I love Mrs Meyers products because they don't have such a chemical smell and they are healthier for you!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...