BY DIAL

Mild lotion soap is gentle on skin. Dermatologist tested. 95% natural origin. Perfect for any commercial setting including heatlhcare facilities, schools, offices, restaurants, daycares and more. Soap Type: Liquid Refill; Application: Hand; Capacity... see more...

Jordan B.
Alma, AR
I love this Rosemary and Mint scent.  It's very fresh and clean feeling and I use this soap in every bathroom.  Getting the large refill is very convenient and it saves dollars over the course of the year.  Dial is always the brand we use for hand soap.
Julia K.
carrollton, TX
This is the hands on my family uses on The Daily. We actually prefer to buy the refill bottles because it's cheaper than buying the little hand pumps. But this will definitely gets the job done and there is a variety of sense to choose from. Our go-to sent for Softsoap is the milk and Golden Honey sent.
Erin H.
It was a great product, I really liked it it made my skin so smooth and soft. definitely a awesome buy I think all of you guys and girls should use it it doesn’t matter what you look like or anything I bought it at cvs and I would buy it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kristin J.
Camillus, NY
I have extremely sensitive skin and this is the only soap I can use and not end up with hives. I buy it at my local grocery store. It is super inexpensive. The packaging is simple, which is what the product is too. I wouldn't change a thing about it.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
Go to for bathroom sink soap. Easy to refill a smaller bottle using this. It lathers really nicely and smells food. Leaves your hands feeling clean without leaving them super dry. The nice smell clings to your skin for a while.
Jessie J.
Bellingham, WA
Love this! It's a huge bottle so you can refill all your little ones. Good value not to pricey it's gentle not a strong fragrance. It definitely met my expectations. I'd recommended to al family and friends.
Grace R.
This hand soap smells really really good, and my hands feel pretty soft after I finish washing them, plus it’s hypoallergenic! No skin irritation or dry hands, it moisturizes and cleans really well.
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
We use this and are please in our guest bathroom. It smells decent and because it’s dial we know it’s getting everyone’s hands really clean. It is slightly drying during the winter months but not awful.
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
A great hand soap can't beat the price dial offer many different scents along with seasonal scents for a limited time. Its great to be able to switch it up every time I buy more.
Corissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this for our house because my son and I have sensitive skin to a lot of things! Lots of hypoallergenic ones have a weird smell but this is the only one that did not