BY BASIC RESEARCH

Loose weight with Jillian Michaels Strength Fat Burner Supplement. Contains: 24 Meta Caps Promote Preferential loss of fat mass Encourage Lipolysis (release of fat from mature cells) Inhibit production of phosphodiesterase Take 2 MetaCaps in the morning 2 MetaCaps with your main meal for a total of 4 MetaCaps a day Always take with a full glass of water see more...

Buy on kmart*
Cassie Renee S.
I felt like these pills were a waste of money and time. They made me so shaky! I seriously felt like I had intense anxiety from taking these things. And they were pricey, not to mention I didn't feel like they worked! Needless to say - as always, there is no quick way to results! Do the work...
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
This seems like a not so healthy product for Jillian Michaels to back. These things make your heart feel like it will jump out of your chest and caused more anxiety than energy for me. However, if looking for that something extra to boost your energy before a workout, this is for you!
Rawan H.
Dearborn, MI
I feel like such an idiot for purchasing these. DO NOT under any circumstances take these. They made me feel sick and made me more depressed than I already was. Not only that but it raised your heart rate to an unbelievable number and makes you feel all around nasty. Never took any pills for weight loss purposes ever again after my experience with these.
Ablueday2 S.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
These are a waste of money, they didn't help burn anything, they where expensive and caused me masive anxiety, and heart palipataions. Do NOT recommend. !
Lauren P.
Marstons Mls, MA
I tried this and it made me very jittery. I had the shakes most of the morning. I didn't lose any weight so I was a bit disappointed