Basic Organics - L-Lysine Ointment - 0.88 oz. uploaded by Emma B.Basic Organics - L-Lysine Ointment - 0.88 oz. uploaded by Marissa V.

BY BASIC ORGANICS

L-Lysine Ointment with Vitamins A, D & E plus Cocoa Butter Aids in relief of cold sores, fever blisters, dry chapped lips, dry skin and minor skin irritations. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emma B.
London
I bought this ointment at per the recommendation of a Sales Associate at Thompson Street Chemists in Soho, NY, and quite like it. It's comparable to Aquaphpor or Vaseline, but with the added benefit of lysine. It's moisturizing form my lips in the winter. If my skin gets super dry around my chin or under my eyes or something and moisturizer is nowhere to be found, I'll dab on a bit of this in a pinch.
Vanessa T.
Dania Beach, FL
Keeps my lips moisturized! Plus it lasts really long. One tub lasts at least 6 months. The only downside is that you have to wash your hands before using because of packaging.
Ruth O.
Kapolei, HI
I purchased this to help with what I thought were fever blisters on my lip and they really did help. I found out later though that the issue was a dermatitis problem. Nonetheless I like this ointment for my lips as it helps them from becoming dry/chapped, smells nice (citrusy but not obnoxiously so), and tastes good too. I use them every night before I go to bed. Love that it contains vitamins and cocoa butter also which is good for your lips.
Marissa V.
Waterbury, Ct
So unbelievably helpful for cold sores! As soon as I feel a tingle I put it on and it helps to keep the cold sore at bay. If I actually have a cold sore it helps get rid of it faster than normal. Plus protects it from cracking and splitting. Worth the $7. Get it at GNC. :)
C B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The absolute best! I have suffered from cold sores for years and finally found this. It's amazing! It clears things up so much faster and if you catch it early enough can keep the cold sore from progressing. Also great for super chapped lips.
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
This is now an item I must have at all times. I tried it on a friends recommendation, and my cold sore was gone in a matter of days, as opposed to the usual 2 weeks. It also seemed to have helped with the severity. It didn't get as big as they usually do. It's also a nice lip balm for when you don't have any cold sores.
Teresa U.
West Richland , WA
A friend uses these to help keep sores from forming in her mouth and she says it works wonders.
Meishia W.
Very good to use with cats that break out with runny eyes. clears right up in a few days