BY BASIC ORGANICS

E-Ointment Vitamin E Wheat Germ Oil Aloe Vera For Muscular Aches, Pains, Soreness, Cramping, Dry Skin, Wrinkles, Stretch Marks. see more...

Amanda M.
Pittsburgh , Pa
This oil has helped my skin so much with healing and staying moisturized and healthy. I bought this at
GNC and the price was great for how much your actually getting! I will defiantly buy again when I run out!
Keyia R.
I used this religiously my whole pregnancy to hopefully prevent stretch marks. That wasnt good enough, and i ended up with some pretty bad ones. My son is now 2 months old and my stretch marks are slowly going away.
Amanda H.
#basics E ointment is where it's at! I've used it for so many things from scrapes to blisters. Always keep some in the medicine cabinet. When in doubt throw some E ointment in it!